Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are so funny, please show me any ksc file that my name is on the top 10 np gainer ...
Page: 5

you are so funny, please show me any ksc file that my name is on the top 10 np gainer list. Please, btw, you can see my skill bar page 1 at my first screen shot, i have only my basic skills which hits 3-5 dmg to orcs and master skills. So, can you believe that i can kill any1? Or, can you show me that my damages on any orc at that time? If you can not, please shut up.[/b]
    I never played a mage but as long as my knowledge goes when it comes to all the classes no1 has any skills on page 6 on basic skill option so still that doesnt prove anything. It still is a SS with no proof of u not having skill nor that you cant use them. There were 2 parties or more from Factor there and you not being on any of them makes me doubt your word. Think about it why would a mage that so called couldnt use any skills nor do any damage go to ORC town and stay in the middle of eveything soloing knowing fully well that he would get raped if some1 attacked him so that makes me think that you indeed had a party in which you were getting NP from those mages that were Bug abusing in Orc town not doubting you were one of them.
    Still you didnt answer my question about being in a party which makes me think u were.

HeLLorY

I never played a mage but as long as my knowledge goes when it comes to all the classes no1 has any skills on page 6 on basic skill option so still that doesnt prove anything. It still is a SS with no proof of u not having skill nor that you cant use them. There were 2 parties or more from Factor there and you not being on any of them makes me doubt your word. Think about it why would a mage that so called couldnt use any skills nor do any damage go to ORC town and stay in the middle of eveything soloing knowing fully well that he would get raped if some1 attacked him so that makes me think that you indeed had a party in which you were getting NP from those mages that were Bug abusing in Orc town not doubting you were one of them.
    Still you didnt answer my question about being in a party which makes me think u were.[/b]
    1- I were not in any party, i did not gain any national points, i nearly lost 2k nps that day.
    2- If you have ability to see, if you are not blind, you can see that, in skill table, there is no skill classes are written. No flame no ice no lr skills. Look at the ss.
    3- Besides all, if you do not believe, please prove that i am in party and i gained some nps, or show my any of dmg during the day, not only during the tower bug.
    4- If you can not prove, shut up!

Sorry for ss, imageshack.us does not working now, i uploaded a different place.

rofl. you guys start off by flaming this turk over his appearance and when he proves that it isn't his fault (which i highly doubt ANY of you were expecting) you still try to bitch him out through different means.

you lost.

get over it

fuck

i would put a i heard about this or chillin like a villain somewhere but this is serious post

p.s. its great and all that he's inside orc base (with a million other humans i might add), but are you seriously that fucking offended over that? this shit has happened SO MANY times that it is HARDLY worth making a topic about. imo, its just rage since he proved you wrong eh

edit: yo i'm ready to fight

Well i always thought that bug abusing meant that you find a bug and you use/abuse it to your advantage. All this ss shows is that he's in the opposing nations base. Not that he's killing loads of people and gaining np without being able to be attacked. I guess if someones got ss's of him killing people and taking advantage of this bug, he's not really a bug abuser is he?

wow @ vindi being such bitches over this, esp considering their history

if you really wanna call someone who is in the opposite nation base when all the npcs and towers get bugged, your taking the game too seriously. It happens once in a while, and has no real benefit, the nation being invaded leaves cz right away usually.. He has shown proof that he couldnt do any dmg and his name is not on any np list. He hasnt gained anything, and hes a victim of a bugged character. Lay off assholes.

he is human and orc at the same time i guess...[/b]
    Wish u could stop sayin bllshits :P ... Is just a game bug.. Towers will return a.q ..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Wish u could stop sayin bllshits :P ... Is just a game bug.. Towers will return a.q ..[/b]
    Tank the towers !!!!, oops, exped again ';-x
    heh ';-x

1- I were not in any party, i did not gain any national points, i nearly lost 2k nps that day.
    2- If you have ability to see, if you are not blind, you can see that, in skill table, there is no skill classes are written. No flame no ice no lr skills. Look at the ss.
    3- Besides all, if you do not believe, please prove that i am in party and i gained some nps, or show my any of dmg during the day, not only during the tower bug.
    4- If you can not prove, shut up!
    Sorry for ss, imageshack.us does not working now, i uploaded a different place.

[/b]
    I believe that he has adequately defended himself.. so possibly some of you jackasses who flamed without even knowing should appologize

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345