Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol

This is a discussion on lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It has been revealed that Knight online bugs plans to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

It has been revealed that Knight online bugs plans to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. First reaction yields that it wallows in its basest behavior. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that Knight online bugs pompously claims that it has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. Many the things I've talked about in this letter are obvious. We all know they're true. But still it's necessary for us to say them, because Knight online bugs's ignorant attempts to debunk myths often lead to the perpetuation of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    ahha typical misc :d

btw @ ur avi:

Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    kosher you working out?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    kosher you working out?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

At first I was like, but then I was like:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12