Account in use for 12h+ ._.

This is a discussion on Account in use for 12h+ ._. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dc'ed last night 2 hours before the big maintenance and now the servers r backup still in use ._. ...
Page: 1

Taylan

Default Account in use for 12h+ ._.

I dc'ed last night 2 hours before the big maintenance and now the servers r backup still in use ._. Any way to fix this or smthing?

Legendbegins:

Nope They Screwed something up .. I get Security Failed Then it loads i login and go to char and ko just closes

Morrr

12h? You play to much bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taylan

Erm, u retarded? I dc'ed 2 hours before big maintenance then went sleep, waited till now still in use

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Taylan
    Erm, u retarded? I dc'ed 2 hours before big maintenance then went sleep, waited till now still in use

lol WHAT MAINTENANCE <_< as far as most can see,, it more looks like KE Headquarters had a Stripper and a big party,, So they Shut the game down while they Sniffed,, Snorted and Rooted there way though Yet another days Premium for users,

<_< If they told us what they did from this,, i say OK,, but so far,, all i think they Did is Fart in a Jar and store it for a Rainy Day :wacko: