Lol

This is a discussion on Lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well..here's an example. I tell them I want my account back, I give them info and it's "escalated to another ...
Page: 1

Unforgivable

Well..here's an example. I tell them I want my account back, I give them info and it's "escalated to another department"
    Well..they probably have to send information to another persons computer, or the could just stand up, walk 3 feet to the right and say "yo this dude wants his account back"

ChupaChup

"yo this dude wants his account back"[/b]

You are wrong..... K2 support excists out of 1 highschool dropout puber who does not even like this game.....His unemployed father is responsible for server stability and his mother fixes the bugs between dinner and washing dishes...

So there is just no other dude to talk to..... :P

Hope they help you out though

greez Chupa

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think its a lot easier to set up a little thing that auto sends that message when they press delete

llJuanMall

You are wrong..... K2 support excists out of 1 highschool dropout puber who does not even like this game.....His unemployed father is responsible for server stability and his mother fixes the bugs between dinner and washing dishes...

So there is just no other dude to talk to..... :P

Hope they help you out though

greez Chupa[/b]
    lmao!!