warning about pass changing

This is a discussion on warning about pass changing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we know k2's web site always had some bugs and it always been a simple source for hacks. for the ...
Page: 1

sexa

Default warning about pass changing

we know k2's web site always had some bugs and it always been a simple source for hacks. for the latest massive hacks there was 2 problem. 1 non secure game login, second was weakness on web site which was, some ppl was able to see who changed his pass lately(login and new pass). today someone that i donno added me to his msn (my msn isnt private, ppl can take it from forums) and asked me that he cant change his pass on web site. then "interestingly" he asked me to try to change pass too. hmm, ofc i didnt.

so i m still not sure if there is a new bug or not, but chnaging pass might be non secure and can result new hacks.

as i said i m still unsure, if someone can say there is no bug topic can be deleted

hmm, i tried changin pass... but i got a failed to process or so response

hope i dont get hacked :S

Lammer

Or maybe he sent you a keylogger thru msn... happened before to my brother but got blocked... gladly