Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LOL at all the banns on diez.

This is a discussion on LOL at all the banns on diez. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can they be back so fast? gm friends?...
Page: 2

Reitsu

how can they be back so fast? gm friends?

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and people say Greenster doesn't do shit :P

I sent him some pics/fraps from the cheaters section as well, hopefully some speedhackers are taken care of
    When I was a GM, I spent like 6 hours everyday doing rounds in all servers/zones. How many "hours" Greenster spends doing the same? I used to ban over 40 cheaters per day, not a week.

Sorry, I dont think 1 day of banning is something will surprise me a bit. Now, if he takes care of _faaliyet_volcom, turkish_hamsi, neojima and all that crap that has invaded Diez, that will prolly call my attention.

Hope he does more, specially at different timezones. Every night i go check bosses, I see ppl macroing with arrowshower pretty much everything. Every night (as soon as turk time starts), the nova town bullshit with the dead n00b starts. He should prolly log at that hours too.

And yes, 1 person can do all that. If someone who wasnt payed to do it, could, then I'm pretty sure that someone who is payed for it will have no problems.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink

I sent him some pics/fraps from the cheaters section as well, hopefully some speedhackers are taken care of
    yeah he has been doing ok...i talk to him here and there and he does answer slowly....also i just got wota4 femail orc priest on fraps for speed hack so hopefully he bans his ass.

wota4 sucks when i cant catch her and she speeds past my light feeting rogues to :lol:

wtf priests who run at the speed of light

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

When I was a GM, I spent like 6 hours everyday doing rounds in all servers/zones. How many "hours" Greenster spends doing the same? I used to ban over 40 cheaters per day, not a week.

Sorry, I dont think 1 day of banning is something will surprise me a bit. Now, if he takes care of _faaliyet_volcom, turkish_hamsi, neojima and all that crap that has invaded Diez, that will prolly call my attention.

Hope he does more, specially at different timezones. Every night i go check bosses, I see ppl macroing with arrowshower pretty much everything. Every night (as soon as turk time starts), the nova town bullshit with the dead n00b starts. He should prolly log at that hours too.

And yes, 1 person can do all that. If someone who wasnt payed to do it, could, then I'm pretty sure that someone who is payed for it will have no problems.[/b]
    hmm i agree with u banning should be a daily chore in the life of a gm....if your paid to work 8 hours a day on a game.....why not be in game 8 hours doing your job....he does do some stuff but more would be nicer

also more gms would be nice online and ones who actually get results when they say "ok i will add u to list" my mage still hasnt had rollback from april 2nd when it was hacked

what list was i added to the one that says "wait till hell freezes over" or is there a list even at all

i vote tez and devile gms .... i will bann all of you :lol: :P j/k

Ingame GMs shouldnt deal with Customer Support.

Besides, if they focused more on the CORE problems, there wouldnt be much need of a customer support in the first place.

* A secure web = less hacking cases = less rollback requests
    * An efficient website = less clueless ppl = less CS tickets

Its like 1+1 but guess K2 hasn't figured that out.

Phosgene

well when someone is not getting payed but loves the game , he will do what he needs to do...
    but when he get payed and doesnt love the game , he will be this kind of active but bad gm....
    devile theres nothing to compare u to greenster and theres nothing to comparethe time u were gm to our days...
    u were one of us , not just some arrogant chairman gay...
    and times...oh good old times...when for 100 players u had 1 turk...
    now its the fuking oposite... -_-
    its a whole new world...

but still
    greenster is better then nothing i hope we all agree about that

ID4N

Originally posted by Phosgene
    well when someone is not getting payed but loves the game , he will do what he needs to do...
    but when he get payed and doesnt love the game , he will be this kind of active but bad gm....
    devile theres nothing to compare u to greenster and theres nothing to comparethe time u were gm to our days...
    now its the fuking oposite... -_- *
    its a whole new world...

but still
    what are u talking about? :S
    this game always was crowded with turks.

Phosgene

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    now its the fuking oposite... -_- *
    its a whole new world...

but still
    what are u talking about? :S
    this game always was crowded with turks.[/b]
    not as it is now...

HsK

wait i have 2 more vids of cheater :P

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

And yes, 1 person can do all that. If someone who wasnt payed to do it, could, then I'm pretty sure that someone who is payed for it will have no problems.[/b]
    become our gm again plzz

cuz its pathetic, of how i see soo many macros.. :angry: :angry:

Actually Idan in the beginning of diez there were no turks almost, MAYBE like 2-3 % of each server, now it's 80-90 <_<

didinino

as i remember myself starting on beramus 2 years ago, it was overloaded with turks (i quited cause of them also.. now i'm back :P)

i always say there is a hope that KO will return to the good old days, but i must say that 1 GM is not enough...

1 more question- why don't they surf the net for like 5 mins, find some hack soft's, and then block them in-game?

personally i saw a hole forum of hackers but i don't wish to talk about it here, but if K2 would make 2 mins on google they would find that too.

they don't have to do nothing with it, just try to block it IN-GAME, like most of the companies, who hire a "GOOD HACKER" to hack the program and report about it.

its a normal step of every company today, so i guess K2 should try...
    personally, if i see a major improvement, i go and pay with my eyes closed..

Beramus started lot after Turks took over KO :|
    And even Ares wasn't there 2 years ago, I think <_<

mason_cro

hey u diez ppl got greenster doing SOMETHING...i really don't see much anti-cheat action goin round in Ares nowadays...jesus it could be so simple to get rid of these bumfukkers but K2 obviously won't take that road anytime soon...bah <.<

didinino

did any 1 think about constracting a formal letter by all of us- ko4life surfers- to k2 network?

we can make 1 that talks about the "security issues" that everybody complain on everyday non-stop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast