Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LOL at all the banns on diez.

This is a discussion on LOL at all the banns on diez. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i think if the GM "works" 5 hours a day in the server can notice how many chars are ...
Page: 3

legolas_v1p

well i think if the GM "works" 5 hours a day in the server can notice how many chars are using kosp,not only in eslant,lc,etc, now they use them in CZ,i agree with devile he should look 1 day faaliyet_volkosp,firewellightfeet,icewelllightffet , its amazing how a n00b rogue logs in our base,then firewell and icewell novatown and ruuun back,dont even town,they use light feet :angry:

faaliyet hits me like 1000-1300 raptor +9 ftw i can bet,he hits me very,VERY long distance and is no lag...sometimes i try to relax and keep pking but is sick to have this kind of ppl here,come on he is 70 (kosp,babashop,anything u want) so...

FAALIYET_VOLKOM pls go solo for pk or get a gun and (bum)(bum)

Zparda

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Beramus started lot after Turks took over KO :|
    And even Ares wasn't there 2 years ago, I think <_<
    Well the Noob Turkish ppl c Ceaser and the other shit on Sultans(on Caesar Ciber Cafe) and think KO so KOOOOOOOL game and start play. I blame Caesar ^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Did we see any hardcore cheater banned. Banning some pointless random macroers dosent make Dies much better place. Its good to see something beeing done but it would be better to see some really big fish cought. And even if this happens it would be even better not to see him run around next day.

xourico

lol nice job GM <_<

at the same time he was banning 30 ppl, another 30 guys were macroing at MEGAS (that dogs), DTS, ASH KNIGHTS and MY URUK TRONS SPOTS AT ESLANT!!! damn macroers, a battle priest cant compete with those arrow shower macroers <_<

and someone can explain me who da fuck is that guy FAALIYET_VOLKOM ??? -_- <_<
    I saw him with raptor +8/ mirage +8 all in the same day, but...

*OFF-TOPIC*
    btw spear defense equips are working??? :rollseyes: cuz Im getting hited REALLY HIGH!! like 900 from tempests :wacko: , I know the shield works, but the boots+gloves ...

Haxium

well, actually, i dont think that anyone care about lvl30+ char macroing at skeletton champion, we more care about ppl like faaliyet_volcom, neojima, and ppl like that, that hit 600 w/ "r", while u do 150 w/ spike.

xourico

so faaliyet is a GM char/equip by GM, database hacked char??, what??

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Ingame GMs shouldnt deal with Customer Support.

Besides, if they focused more on the CORE problems, there wouldnt be much need of a customer support in the first place.

* A secure web = less hacking cases = less rollback requests
    * An efficient website = less clueless ppl = less CS tickets

Its like 1+1 but guess K2 hasn't figured that out.
    yea devile thats cause 1+1 to k2 does not = 2.......instead here is there equation 1+1=$$$

rofl :P :lol:

Rentzusuken

I think the bans were actually people who had put in support tickets. Instead of going through and answering, they banned those accounts.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I think the bans were actually people who had put in support tickets. *Instead of going through and answering, they banned those accounts.
    rofl :lol:

OneShot

Originally posted by xourico
    lol nice job GM <_<

at the same time he was banning 30 ppl, another 30 guys were macroing at MEGAS (that dogs), DTS, ASH KNIGHTS and MY URUK TRONS SPOTS AT ESLANT!!! damn macroers, a battle priest cant compete with those arrow shower macroers *<_< *
    lol @ xourico

do the same i do (sometimes). If they can't clean the spot just lure more uruk trons near the macroer He has to heal more and probably, just probably, something will run out (hp pots or mana pots). Eventually he's dead on the ground and then rezz 4 stones, lure again (if need it) until the macroer runs out of stones

Deathwish

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    well when someone is not getting payed but loves the game , he will do what he needs to do...
    but when he get payed and doesnt love the game , he will be this kind of active but bad gm....
    devile theres nothing to compare u to greenster and theres nothing to comparethe time u were gm to our days...
    u were one of us , not just some arrogant chairman gay...
    and times...oh good old times...when for 100 players u had 1 turk...
    now its the fuking oposite... -_- *
    its a whole new world...

but still
    greenster is better then nothing i hope we all agree about that
    what are u talking about? :S
    this game always was crowded with turks.[/b]
    i can clearly remeber the days of non turk infested KO, was a much better time

Babek

Default Re: LOL at all the banns on diez.

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ensorceller
    like 30 banned just now... fucking macroers burn ahhaha
    Then I guess it's only a mater of 3-5 years untill ko is clean. Cya then[/b]
    Amen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123