LOL !!!! ASKING ME FOR HACKS

This is a discussion on LOL !!!! ASKING ME FOR HACKS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats makes u think i have hacks. I come oin this website thinking its shurt pm me and now this ...
Page: 1

Metal X

Default LOL !!!! ASKING ME FOR HACKS

Whats makes u think i have hacks. I come oin this website thinking its shurt pm me and now this guys ask.. never talked to him..?

MyBitch

i have kosp for almost all versions, none of them working anyway.. give him that

Banned

lol Oo

FlyingCat

^_^

RunIfYouCan

Owned and self owned nice job Metal

Ayman4u

Default Re: LOL !!!! ASKING ME FOR HACKS

why every 1 want every thing so easy :angry: koxp, hacking, scaming d,uping why

عالم زباله<_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    why every 1 want every thing so easy *:angry: *koxp, hacking, scaming d,uping why * *

عالم زباله<_<
    cuz its easier?

Ayman4u

but even if its easier still ppl suffering from it so why u would use it why any one in the wolrd will like ot watch ppl suffer or lose things they worked alot for it very hard

getting things easy make u feel nothing and get bored , but working for it gives u good feeling

TunaFishyMe

lol. I think you guys have to realize that this is a game. Its not life. People get angry that other peopel are using cheats beause it makes their effort seem pointless. But that kind of suffering is like running. Its meaningless. Its not like you are taking a knife and stabbing it into someone's thigh. If I cheat in a game, it makes me enjoy the end part of the game faster without all the work. Sure, its unfair to other people. If the company doesnt so shit to prevent people to cheat, you will always have cheaters who want the easy way.

If someone came up to you and offered you 2 billion dollars for doing 5 jumping jacks or they would offer you a job in a starting company that may or maynot have a future, which one would you choose?

Ayman4u

m8 is ur feelings in the game real? is it single player games u can cheat in it? the ppl u play is affected by u or no ? when u smile there u smile u were smiligin real life when u steal in the game u stole from 1 who made an effort in the game but by his own with a real mind and real work , and u will be called thief in the game or real life so the game isnt real its true but the actions that u do in it is and what u say in it if u lied there u r liar ,if u steal u r thief cus r the one who do that and u are real not the game that did that actions and its not real like u

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    why every 1 want every thing so easy *:angry: *koxp, hacking, scaming d,uping why * *

عالم زباله<_<
    Why do you write in Arabic?
    It's an English forum and you might be banned for that

Ayman4u

Originally posted by coolboyp2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(coolboyp2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ayman4u

عالم زباله<_<
    Why do you write in Arabic?
    It's an English forum and you might be banned for that[/b]
    i didnt write anything wrong plus i see aloooooooooooooooooooot type by diff language and no one got banned so i see it normal here i think

anyway it were just comment for Metal thats all like others do here