Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lol BadPeaS & BracKNecK lmao

This is a discussion on lol BadPeaS & BracKNecK lmao within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: i tho they r gg <_< one of clan leader is kser? have no idea. anyone got pissed of ...
Page: 1

AquariuZ

Default lol BadPeaS & BracKNecK lmao

:lol:
    i tho they r gg <_< one of clan leader is kser? have no idea.
    anyone got pissed of like us before? :wacko:

legolas_v1p

descents ksing us in cz d1 aoe ravens with some badpeas and chef mages,also 1 warrior leeching,omfg this ppl should die really,and they ask for swift omfg lol :wacko:

AquariuZ

DesCenTeS h43r: :blink: fuking gayness clan leader

infected

yeah that was rude.. they just came.. and puff aoe'd our lure

Father_Skeige

Default Re: lol BadPeaS & BracKNecK lmao

Originally posted by AquariuZ
    :lol: *
    i tho they r gg *<_< one of clan leader is kser? *have no idea.
    they had the party and u noobs came and ksed so stfu little twat i dont care what u think about me U KS U SUCK :angry:

Terrorblade

Ooh Descentes aka Fonseca is the biggest cheater i have ever seen, i remember him whn he was using arrow shower makro in wars, so he had to use it to exping too. Take a look to Konptracker, 63 -> 64 in three days and with also big np gain? GM missed him, he should be banned

Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    they had the party and u noobs came and ksed so stfu little twat i dont care what u think about me U KS U SUCK :angry:[/b]

Look who's talking <_<
    You're definetly THE LAMEST person I've seen in my life!

Banned

We were xping there and one day one guy of Badpeas hmm his name was .. lietvius_lt orsomething asked humans to come and kill us so they would have the spot..

infected

Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    they had the party and u noobs came and ksed so stfu little twat i dont care what u think about me U KS U SUCK :angry:[/b]
    been there before? you are so retarded fuck sake man.. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. you haven't been there.. why should you know?.

we've been at the spot since server restarted, to let you know..

Malavon

if i was a human , me and my party would camp there waiting for those clan members , i like some of them personally but they becomed dickheads cuz of this exp spot , they are they daily , that's ok , but when i aoe there with some mages and they come they will do everything to kick you from spot , ks , lure , sleep ravens , one day my bro was lving there with other melees , they all started ksing , as an explanation they said they were here couple hours now and spot belongs to them..

ah and Lietuvis_LT , one of biggest cock sucking morons i ever saw..

my bro n clannie GreatTouch made party there , after some time he invited me , we were exping , most of party waas lvs 64-69 , i was 63 , GT needed 1 slot for friend , as PL he decided to kick Lietuvis , he said "sorry Liet but i need place and i will disband you" , what does lietuvis ? "are you fucxking stupid ? i exp at this spot every day , you cant kick me" , i told him that his only person in this party that GT doesn't know so if GT (pl) deciced kick him , it has to be that way , Lietuvis as 10 year old retard was cursing and shit but GT got tired of this retard and disbanded whole party..

actually it would be good if elmo's would visit this spot more often and kick shiot out of those fags.

Cava

i love raiding parties ^_^ *hint hint*

Nosferatu_Incognito

Whisper we miss you on human side and quit tryin to kill me in luferson during invasions.

Malavon

i am now in their party lol we are being attacked every 3 minutes, i died 6 times now lol

nice guys, they cant exp D:

i would love to, if i could login :/ those guys r gays

AquariuZ

<!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    fuker, another ss to see how we aoe ravens ok? still only 2 mages, this one i took becuz the gay was tranfering nps.

anyway, u r just little kid 8 years old ... gayness...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast