Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll

This is a discussion on lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some of you took it way too far what I was saying about vane, I just don't understand how she ...
Page: 5

some of you took it way too far what I was saying about vane, I just don't understand how she could like such a person like this when she is who she is. I'm not trying to degrade her in anyway, but in my opinion he is a lowlife piece of shit and she deserves way better, it was nothing about me believing he was giving her items. Also the SSE drop is a joke, it was an EXP party and after being kicked and shittalked by 2 people in that party... you deserve 0 from me. Also if you people wouldn't be so close minded, you would see there are actually "some" really nice turkish players which is why I left pc with them.. because they were the only ones who I was playing with in that clan.

And just "lol"

[email protected] says:
    MOTHERFUKER TELL YOUR ACC B
    [email protected] says:
    BB
    [email protected] says:
    I GONNA FUK YOUR MOTHER

Nick

those 2 people reacted allready like that, because first they asked if u would share it, and u where denying (or how u write it ? :P)that.

and yes it was a exp party, but a clan exp party. and the reason that u could join the party was because h0rror sed that u are a good friend of him.
    so its actually just a scam dude =/ i think its too bad that it went like this baba.

but ahwell,

greets
    <-----------------------------OMFG MY PUSSYCAT PWNS ALL !!

Banned

ohhh right beep was that it?

TheKING says:
    gav:
    maybe you should of thought all of this stuff before messaging me
    gav:
    and saying the things you said
    gav:
    so now you can go fuck yourself
    gav:
    because i don&#39;t care about you
    im not cannessito more:
    i gonna fuk your mother

heKING says:
    gav:
    i&#39;m done pposting
    gav:
    people know who you really are now
    gav:
    so that&#39;s all that matters
    im not cannessito more:
    no you all posting you are same woman
    im not cannessito more:
    you never talk anythind boy to boy man to man when you leabr be man we talk you are just gay maybe gay have more honur than u .. bb

ok? and? that was supposed to mean what?

edit: and no nick it wasn&#39;t. You can blame it all on soulkeeper and nlwesje&#39;s brother. Btw, who wants gbs nowadays? Who is going to buy an sse for gbs, and who would even sell for gbs? Please... get real

Yeah I can copy paste msn conversations too, I&#39;m not understanding where you&#39;re going with that? I don&#39;t even know who he is or why he even messaged me in the first place.... I can&#39;t even understand this moron ;s

Banned

he said dont change the logs

I still don&#39;t understand what you are doing? Am I missing something here? Or do you just have a severe case of down syndrome?

Nick

ok? and? that was supposed to mean what?

edit: and no nick it wasn&#39;t. You can blame it all on soulkeeper and nlwesje&#39;s brother. Btw, who wants gbs nowadays? Who is going to buy an sse for gbs, and who would even sell for gbs? Please... get real[/b]

where a will is , is a way trading for items is always possible

ok, trading for items, and splitting items between 8 people? I must be missing something :S

Banned

BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 01:53 PM
    ok, trading for items, and splitting items between 8 people? I must be missing something :S[/b]
    you copy and pasted diffrent parts of the convo to try to make can look bad

Actually I pasted what he had said to me lastnight, I then went to bed and woke up to him messaging me again on a different email address because I blocked him, moron.

edit: and that was him messaging me today trying to "look" nice because you were going to post for him, you kids are retarded.

Nick

ok, trading for items, and splitting items between 8 people? I must be missing something :S[/b]

you only wanted it to share with 3 ppl as u sed,

imtheking

ok im here beep beep im can

imtheking

who are u what you do on this game just everybody callu scammer i was owner most famous alot of acc warpathsdream dblue merlin1st joey longyan feylong dontcallmebaby imthe king nychris smallbuteefctive sinitra i alot of acc more yes my firend who banned for dupe who banned for database hack he just give me 1 i open new msn and just kidding with u gm +8 scroll never selling for bro you up item and sell this item btw alot person item i up when biff on arestides when seyith system adminon game they help me alot of we do this server i was colonel acc too everybody remember colonel yes i help him he is old admin too he is number 1 on ebay i do this who areu just scammer when database hack i talk with jade i stop edit char i start to help k2 just database php ranking clsoed by for me and alot person acc on safe after they hack database again i give alot of gmm acc id back i still have gm acc id pass nad ican login game but need new code pray God i dont find gm code if i find iput notice run im on your mother xD
    when they sql injection to web site they see all ticket and they start to hack alot of ppl i help again admin isend fault of server and thye stop this maybe you remember all gold to chnage bronze this is not bug this my job i will always help my firends iwanna helpp all wtih be good i rember whn u areon pc we are good pk with u your maybe good player but your chracter real -9999 lvl you arenot man i have very famopus family on tukrey i have all bro i dont need to be more cyber i do thisgame whta iwant all my dreams ilog bacardi 151 gm ac orc champion i log bigbird ilog poeth i have very good day when uarelvl 40 i take my iron earring and imon pk noobie iwas asit of insomnia sacred alot of top 5 clan make and helper
    now vane vane never want any help to for her she always say me i dont be with u no item she always love me we are very happy days and nobody hurt vane if some one try to hurt i gonna close all this game 20 minute once same as csw castle siege war i dont want any problem fuking reatard i never help on game vane cause she dont need she have just+0 but she rape your ass easy cause she is pro not noob same as you ty for my all firends i always help u i love u all and the last ppl call me liar lol dont forget ppl call me baba you aremy king you are my best firned help me aga help me baba ask my firends i always lsiten them always try to fix them problems and all player havefun onthis sux game

Can TheKING

you my friend.. have ALOT of problems. I pity you.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast