Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll

This is a discussion on lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imtheKing Posted Today, 02:56 PM who are u what you do on this game just everybody callu scammer i was ...
Page: 6

Banned

imtheKing Posted Today, 02:56 PM
    who are u what you do on this game just everybody callu scammer i was owner most famous alot of acc warpathsdream dblue merlin1st joey longyan feylong dontcallmebaby imthe king nychris smallbuteefctive sinitra i alot of acc more yes my firend who banned for dupe who banned for database hack he just give me 1 i open new msn and just kidding with u gm +8 scroll never selling for bro you up item and sell this item btw alot person item i up when biff on arestides when seyith system adminon game they help me alot of we do this server i was colonel acc too everybody remember colonel yes i help him he is old admin too he is number 1 on ebay i do this who areu just scammer when database hack i talk with jade i stop edit char i start to help k2 just database php ranking clsoed by for me and alot person acc on safe after they hack database again i give alot of gmm acc id back i still have gm acc id pass nad ican login game but need new code pray God i dont find gm code if i find iput notice run im on your mother xD
    when they sql injection to web site they see all ticket and they start to hack alot of ppl i help again admin isend fault of server and thye stop this maybe you remember all gold to chnage bronze this is not bug this my job i will always help my firends iwanna helpp all wtih be good i rember whn u areon pc we are good pk with u your maybe good player but your chracter real -9999 lvl you arenot man i have very famopus family on tukrey i have all bro i dont need to be more cyber i do thisgame whta iwant all my dreams ilog bacardi 151 gm ac orc champion i log bigbird ilog poeth i have very good day when uarelvl 40 i take my iron earring and imon pk noobie iwas asit of insomnia sacred alot of top 5 clan make and helper
    now vane vane never want any help to for her she always say me i dont be with u no item she always love me we are very happy days and nobody hurt vane if some one try to hurt i gonna close all this game 20 minute once same as csw castle siege war i dont want any problem fuking reatard i never help on game vane cause she dont need she have just+0 but she rape your ass easy cause she is pro not noob same as you ty for my all firends i always help u i love u all and the last ppl call me liar lol dont forget ppl call me baba you aremy king you are my best firned help me aga help me baba ask my firends i always lsiten them always try to fix them problems and all player havefun onthis sux game

Can TheKING[/b]
    +1 bro

out of all that beep you think he has problems? Lol
    i see no problems

imtheking

you my friend.. have ALOT of problems. I pity you.[/b]
    You need to be man first after talk with me and stop scamm ppl oke

C^^

Guys serious pls all calm down. You dont need to fight each other, i love you all ! <3

i dont think everything here is true, their is many lies

legitvern

mmm from wut i see, can is a good guy...he shouldnt have to go through this bs.

I seriously can hardly even understand you, all i&#39;m getting from this is that you are a really really sad person.

Amgm1

Smile

well guys the unique that i have to say is i can is a great friend, he help me more and recover items and char of a friend he not say lies he is a man if he say selling a castle he say the true :angry:

can is my old clannie and hes trustable , even if he got +8 gm scrolls why should it bother you? werent you once the man with full chitins and shards +9? explain how that happened plz, vanessita wouldnt use the scrolls at all i remember when i used to exp with her she had noob items and she probably still does as every one is saying and still she is Karus Queen and clan leader of the top clan in ares there is atm.

Banned

yeah with your +3&#39;s ? XD

how could I have +3&#39;s in old ko? you couldn&#39;t compound accessories... fucking moron please stop posting. And seby if you actually read what I wrote you would see that I said I was not trying to degrade vane, i just didn&#39;t understand how she could like such a person.

Banned

wtf stupid ass i was talking to ibeta noob

imtheking

how could I have +3&#39;s in old ko? you couldn&#39;t compound accessories... fucking moron please stop posting. And seby if you actually read what I wrote you would see that I said I was not trying to degrade vane, i just didn&#39;t understand how she could like such a person.[/b]
    stop talking stupid homo i start to be mad why yu know me who am i why u talk too much fuking scammer shud up stupid idiot scammer you are not man gay more honour than you

Banned

msn pls can :*(

kibal

who are u what you do on this game just everybody callu scammer i was owner most famous alot of acc warpathsdream dblue merlin1st joey longyan feylong dontcallmebaby imthe king nychris smallbuteefctive sinitra i alot of acc more yes my firend who banned for dupe who banned for database hack he just give me 1 i open new msn and just kidding with u gm +8 scroll never selling for bro you up item and sell this item btw alot person item i up when biff on arestides when seyith system adminon game they help me alot of we do this server i was colonel acc too everybody remember colonel yes i help him he is old admin too he is number 1 on ebay i do this who areu just scammer when database hack i talk with jade i stop edit char i start to help k2 just database php ranking clsoed by for me and alot person acc on safe after they hack database again i give alot of gmm acc id back i still have gm acc id pass nad ican login game but need new code pray God i dont find gm code if i find iput notice run im on your mother xD
    when they sql injection to web site they see all ticket and they start to hack alot of ppl i help again admin isend fault of server and thye stop this maybe you remember all gold to chnage bronze this is not bug this my job i will always help my firends iwanna helpp all wtih be good i rember whn u areon pc we are good pk with u your maybe good player but your chracter real -9999 lvl you arenot man i have very famopus family on tukrey i have all bro i dont need to be more cyber i do thisgame whta iwant all my dreams ilog bacardi 151 gm ac orc champion i log bigbird ilog poeth i have very good day when uarelvl 40 i take my iron earring and imon pk noobie iwas asit of insomnia sacred alot of top 5 clan make and helper
    now vane vane never want any help to for her she always say me i dont be with u no item she always love me we are very happy days and nobody hurt vane if some one try to hurt i gonna close all this game 20 minute once same as csw castle siege war i dont want any problem fuking reatard i never help on game vane cause she dont need she have just+0 but she rape your ass easy cause she is pro not noob same as you ty for my all firends i always help u i love u all and the last ppl call me liar lol dont forget ppl call me baba you aremy king you are my best firned help me aga help me baba ask my firends i always lsiten them always try to fix them problems and all player havefun onthis sux game

Can TheKING[/b]
    plz be my friend i want ýtems too .Nice to know that some top clans got his gear from a gm or whatever u were.

SoulFamily

how could I have +3&#39;s in old ko? you couldn&#39;t compound accessories... fucking moron please stop posting. And seby if you actually read what I wrote you would see that I said I was not trying to degrade vane, i just didn&#39;t understand how she could like such a person.[/b]
    and i cant even understand any1 is even talking with a scammer and ********** (dont wanna get banned for faming :P ) like u
    ppl like u should blame other ppl

i think there was something in the holy bible, special written for u:

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother&#39;s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

think about ure behavior

imtheking

[quote]
    I know Vane for a long time and I donīt think this post should be about her private life... I also know Can(Theking) and everyone knows he talks too much ... i dont really believe about this +8 gm scroll so if he really has it why donīt u post a ss of this? an msn conversation is not a proof to say that this gms really exist...

where are u motherfuker ihope you really wrote this topic you are idiot you have alot of face alot of ppl callu sonofthebitch nobodyloves motherfuker you always just sucker you always 2 face i know you dont write this i know this centences owner i hope im wrong causei f i learn who wrote this i gonna fuk easy tooeasy and all forums all player see whoo is real who is cheater who is fake dont make me mad
    yes u know vane long time vane you say me she is scammer she is fuk she is bla bla i have alot of tell me mother fuker why u dont go die stupid idiot all hates you btw stop tell clara lie mother fuker i never talk with u abaut her you say can told me you talk bad abaut me zzz stupid idiot mother fuker i hope 1 day u come Turkey and i gonna find u and my dog fuk u if this toopic writen ....... tell me true and i gonna fuk alll easy im the king you are the sucker Achemenes=orospu cocugu =sucker this is not only my desinition alot of ppl callu orospu cocugu(sonofthebitch) i hope 1 day isee u on my real life and you say me this to my face mother fuker sonofthe bitch sucker french
    You forget you call me kanka best friend baba aga king lol now lie because of why you never change you never grow up i hope someone never close you because you are just 1idiot btw ACHE dont forget Ottoman emperor save your ass we make France if we are not here Germany Fuk your mother we guard you on history and we are father alot of french girls

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast