LOL check this out :)

This is a discussion on LOL check this out :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People know me as SayWolfPlease, or SlicedAndDiced. I have experience with a sin, as most of you know and i ...
Page: 1

Default LOL check this out :)

People know me as SayWolfPlease, or SlicedAndDiced. I have experience with a sin, as most of you know and i do kick ass on a daily basis (in the arena at least). unfortunately some people just can't take being pawned by me....due to ego? pride? small d1ck? i dunno...And to think i once looked up to this dude...(or down since i'm probably taller than him irl).

Anyways:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Oh and this is what he says behind my back while i made this thread specifically to ruin his rep ..that i'm using pedal? tchtchtch bad bad now that aint very mature now is it ...

Oh and FYI i only used the 6 hp pots MAX in the entire vs, and honestly this dude thinks WAY too highly of himself. Is this thanks to my uber GG gear or my skills? nah let's not choose sides, it was cause i'm both fockin skilled and geared as shit..ya digg?

Flames are most definitely welcome! Accusations of me using pedal or any other turk-invented program will be laughed upon.

enjoyyyy

ok youre my hero now <love>

Banned

Closing this topic and any other topic directed at flaming/personal in-game drama. Keep it in the arena.