Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lol china is gay

This is a discussion on lol china is gay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol that must have been it. THe chinese logged on faster xD!!!...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

lol that must have been it. THe chinese logged on faster xD!!!

didnt u noticed that no1 is saying anything about for example fight near bowl or somewhere? Everyone i ask what happened in cz? They answer: dude no idea i went to cz and died in town

chinese database hacker hacked the towers xD

Estacy_Rezz

the chinese out numberd us by alot, alot of US players were still upgrading like the whole china side was at our base we had no chance of defending u press ok then dead.

Default .

h43r: even towers r afraid of those chinese guys, so sad US players cant do a shit without ko.sp, lol, come back and keep the macro thing

They bugged the towers, i watched them for 3mintues, not one tower ever hit, flippy said it was easy to bug them, i guess they cant really give us a fair fight. :rollseyes:

hmmm allot of sore losers here xD

Originally posted by Shivering
    hmmm allot of sore losers here xD
    Most of the skilled USKO players were at war, wich before i went, we were raping on..
    Who won the frikin war btw? :unsure: :mellow:

Estacy_Rezz

no one did the server keep crashing we were winnin then server would crash it crashed 2 times then they gave up

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    How is that playing dirty? *If you can't defend your base log out and go home.
    That's the towers job? <,<[/b]
    So if automated defenses for your country fail, you and the rest of the citizens shouldn't take up the defense yourself? If you're going to log into a game just to watch shit happen and not actually play it, you should save money on your internet bill and just load a screensaver and stare at it for hours instead.

Taylan

lol some1 called FUCKUSA1 in info bar :lol:

hmm no we were owning china in war 2 times and then everyone dced except a certain few cause the server crashed two times. Half of the us ko players im sure didnt even bother coming back on since it took place early morning for a lot of us. Second it looked like the towers werent hitting and yes when i got hit for towers with full +3 gear and a warrior with 8k hp i was getting hit for 3k so I dont think they could tank 3 or 4 towers coming to them with us ko players on them as well. Not to mention more than half of them glitch like crazy but thats just their style of pk like my ko its a skill to them us ko is just run different with different rules.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@

That's the towers job? <,<
    So if automated defenses for your country fail, you and the rest of the citizens shouldn't take up the defense yourself? If you're going to log into a game just to watch shit happen and not actually play it, you should save money on your internet bill and just load a screensaver and stare at it for hours instead.[/b]
    Save it. i'll see you try to defend your cz town from 300 novas at 2-10fps. Bring fraps plys.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    @

So if automated defenses for your country fail, you and the rest of the citizens shouldn't take up the defense yourself? If you're going to log into a game just to watch shit happen and not actually play it, you should save money on your internet bill and just load a screensaver and stare at it for hours instead.[/b]
    Save it. i'll see you try to defend your cz town from 300 novas at 2-10fps. Bring fraps plys.[/b][/quote]

Sure. Bring your balls and do it in Diez and I'll fraps it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@

actually the problem was, most of the humans(usko) went to ob, and orcs(cnko) come to hb, vice versa ^_^ so they knew how to take control of HB, so the minority of humans left at hb dies, and when the majority of humans at ob get less and less and when they die they wil respawn at the place where the orc's novas are concentrated. pretty much nothing we can do there

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast