Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lol china is gay

This is a discussion on lol china is gay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div> Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns) Originally posted by Rentzusuken <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns @ <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken How is that ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

How is that playing dirty? *If you can't defend your base log out and go home.
    That's the towers job? <,<

So if automated defenses for your country fail, you and the rest of the citizens shouldn't take up the defense yourself? If you're going to log into a game just to watch shit happen and not actually play it, you should save money on your internet bill and just load a screensaver and stare at it for hours instead.
    Save it. i'll see you try to defend your cz town from 300 novas at 2-10fps. Bring fraps plys.[/b]
    Sure. Bring your balls and do it in Diez and I'll fraps it.[/b][/quote] clap clap. If I tower bug on diez i'll get banned. But i'm sure you knew that before you posted. Go to the consolation round in kwc and try it.

TunaFishyMe

chinese suck because they log on cz faster xD

Rentzusuken

I understand that, but it brings us back to my first point: log out and go home. If it's no fun for you then quit it and soon it will be no fun for them. There's no need to go crying about it and calling a nation gay.

Volcanic

No, they didn`t log in faster. They did however, have better knowledge of the cz map. As for the towers, everyone knows what happens when its bugged. Town gets raped. We won the war on kills, and wasn`t doing too badly in cz either, thank you guys.

To start flaming that people was crap is a little unfair, but normal. Most disturbing for me was the amount of glitchers, although alot could be put down to lag. So, lets hope that something is fixed with the towers, or letting us be karus for the rematch(if it happens).

If anyone needs to be flamed, its the server hosts for not stress testing it first. A lot of these problems wouldn`t have happened.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Volcanic
    No, they didn`t log in faster. They did however, have better knowledge of the cz map. As for the towers, everyone knows what happens when its bugged. Town gets raped. We won the war on kills, and wasn`t doing too badly in cz either, thank you guys.

To start flaming that people was crap is a little unfair, but normal. Most disturbing for me was the amount of glitchers, although alot could be put down to lag. So, lets hope that something is fixed with the towers, or letting us be karus for the rematch(if it happens).

If anyone needs to be flamed, its the server hosts for not stress testing it first. A lot of these problems wouldn`t have happened.
    yay!! ARES HAS A SMART PERSON!

i was a little late downloading the client so i was upgrading through the 'wars'.... from the moment i logged into cz to the moment i logged off the game i spent approximately 20 seconds on my feet... stupid design to be honest they seemed to be able to nova our spawn point without being hit by towers. Don't really know what the chinese had to gain from that, but i doubt it was mnuch fun for either side. Was looking forward to some fights.... got none

for those of you who wasnt there and think that this looks like china owned us:
    we were holding their base to but didnt bug the towers to spawn kill em

We were owning cz untill the second crash, which gave them the time to get in our base, bug the towers, and don't let any of us go out...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I misssssssssssssed it, thought it was gonna be tomorrow....zzzzzz

CrusAd3R

they were doing it while cz was empty and towers were bugged. however they got owned in the war.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

so from what I understand their combo skills are weak ?

They don't know how to combo :|
    Every chinese player I've seen was sliding :|

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    They don't know how to combo :|
    Every chinese player I've seen was sliding :|
    Indeed like wtf, they only tanked when they had a healer or if they were with more melees else they just slide.. but SCREAM FTW

Even me who never played high lvl warrior before could combo and get few kills in the short time server were up -_-

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    They bugged the towers, i watched them for 3mintues, not one tower ever hit, flippy said it was easy to bug them, i guess they cant really give us a fair fight. *:rollseyes:
    Amazing how when all of ares was in human base, in the intersever war vs diez.
    there wasnt 423432424 topics about ares bug abusing, and +1 on shilverings post

to explain more, theres only about 20 towers, if 50+ people rush at the same time anyone can pot the damage.
    (guess none of you ever been hit by arrows but didnt see them, and only the damage EHH!}

even if it was bug abuse, the cz has no fucking effect on who wins the war.

edit ftw

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast