Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lol china is gay

This is a discussion on lol china is gay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're just mad cuz ur Chinese :wub: Tower bug ftl, from any location, at any time, it's just gay....
Page: 4

You're just mad cuz ur Chinese :wub:

Tower bug ftl, from any location, at any time, it's just gay.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    They bugged the towers, i watched them for 3mintues, not one tower ever hit, flippy said it was easy to bug them, i guess they cant really give us a fair fight. *:rollseyes:
    Amazing how when all of ares was in human base, in the intersever war vs diez.
    there wasnt 423432424 topics about ares bug abusing, and +1 on shilverings post

to explain more, theres only about 20 towers, if 50+ people rush at the same time anyone can pot the damage.
    (guess none of you ever been hit by arrows but didnt see them, and only the damage EHH!}

even if it was bug abuse, the cz has no fucking effect on who wins the war.

edit ftw[/b]
    Arrows do a fuckload more damage on the championship server. They would've wiped the base clean like it was nothing.

They bugged the towers, i watched them for 3mintues, not one tower ever hit, flippy said it was easy to bug them, i guess they cant really give us a fair fight. *:rollseyes:

to explain more, theres only about 20 towers, if 50+ people rush at the same time anyone can pot the damage.
    (guess none of you ever been hit by arrows but didnt see them, and only the damage EHH!}

edit ftw[/b]
    Last time I tried towers were hitting me 1.5k+ with around 200 FR, so stop making excuses zzzz

edit ftw[/b]
    1st: No not any one can out pot the dmg of theese towers since they do 3k dmg to a full shelled warrior with 1200+ in def.

2nd: There are no towers in the castle in war. The bug ppl are talking about was in colony zone and has nothing to do with the war. (the war wich USKO was leading before the servers shut down btw.)

5DollahSuckySucky

Seamen has a point

Sulfurix

Originally posted by Sman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sman)</div>
    Originally posted by TempesT@

edit ftw
    1st: No not any one can out pot the dmg of theese towers since they do 3k dmg to a full shelled warrior with 1200+ in def.

2nd: There are no towers in the castle in war. The bug ppl are talking about was in colony zone and has nothing to do with the war. (the war wich USKO was leading before the servers shut down btw.)[/b]
    Ares was in our cz town at interserver.. tanking towers :lol:

Ki1laH

Flaming them is not really wrong, they completely discraced their country.

They found a bug in which if you walked into the base rather than run, the towers do not attack you. After finding that bug they completely abused it.

Had US done this, I would have been embarassed and ready to take the flame.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    Flaming them is not really wrong, they completely discraced their country.

They found a bug in which if you walked into the base rather than run, the towers do not attack you. *After finding that bug they completely abused it. *

Had US done this, I would have been embarassed and ready to take the flame.
    omg...the entire china is disgraced!! because they took advantage of the system. USKO does this every god dam day by loading a noob.

Vlein

me and tempests were in the china team

edit ftw[/b]
    LOL, There was 20 towers, and around 30 ppl, THEY WERENT GETTING HEALED, they prolly got a full patrty now snd then, no chinks died, there was this warrior standing IN FRONT of a tower in the spawn soon, guess what... He didnt die.
    I know that your just trying to keep your countires flame to a minumal, but saying they didnt bug abuse, is just dumb. <_<

TunaFishyMe

hey guys hey guys...get this.. MAYBE K2 wanted the towers to NOT work during the world wars. eh!?? EH?!?!? did you think of that!???EH!!?!? ITS NOT BUG ABUSE UNTIL THEY SAY SO!! RIGHT!?!? CTRL MINOR HEAL FTW!!!

Actually before secone crash some of our KO got a bit too close to the towers when we were near ob, and guess what, THEY DIED, some of them even with a fucking priest spam healing them <_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Actually before secone crash some of our KO got a bit too close to the towers when we were near ob, and guess what, THEY DIED, some of them even with a fucking priest spam healing them <_<
    lol you are kinda dim.

And you are kinda dumb -_-

Hashimi

Ares maybe tanked towers in interserver..but i dont think it was through a bug now was it? They healed some1 that was taking the hits. But in the Championships the towers werent even attacking the chinese ppl..but as soon as i got close to their towers BAM 2.5-3.5k dmg <_<. So yes they did fuking find a bug and abused it to the max. And yes we did fuking own the war. Those few minutes that they actually did let us fight i did not even die once. But i killed alot of them. They sucked at comboing (rogues) and none of them knew how to even minor heal correctly HP POTS FTW ^_^

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast