Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lol china is gay

This is a discussion on lol china is gay within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u jsut cant do shit against a pack of mages, between the lag from novas and the skilless dropping of ...
Page: 5

u jsut cant do shit against a pack of mages, between the lag from novas and the skilless dropping of novas randomly... fire mage is for ppl who have no skill...they just drop novas and get np.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SlmShady
    u jsut cant do shit against a pack of mages, between the lag from novas and the skilless dropping of novas randomly... *fire mage is for ppl who have no skill...they just drop novas and get np.
    says the lvl 60 with 3k np

Banned

you can full heal

Hashimi

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    u jsut cant do shit against a pack of mages, between the lag from novas and the skilless dropping of novas randomly... *fire mage is for ppl who have no skill...they just drop novas and get np.
    says the lvl 60 with 3k np[/b]

Has it ever occured to u that those sigs havent updated in awhile?

Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

Has it ever occured to u that those sigs havent updated in awhile?[/b]
    lol fag it hasnt updated in months, and doesnt matter anyways since i went to edana, and while i was at olympia i rarely pked, i mostly xped/farmed.

Hashimi

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by Hashimi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hashimi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady

Has it ever occured to u that those sigs havent updated in awhile?[/b]
    lol fag it hasnt updated in months, and doesnt matter anyways since i went to edana, and while i was at olympia i rarely pked, i mostly xped/farmed.[/b][/quote]

hey dont tell me I know bro. I was telling the tard Tuna.

TunaFishyMe

o sorry...5k np and lvl 61 ....every class has skill cuz because you dont know how to use it doesnt mean they suck. I wouldparty a lvl 55 mage rather than you.

and btw, the least skilled class is the one you are playing...spam SD yay

cRuX

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    o sorry...5k np and lvl 61 ....every class has skill cuz because you dont know how to use it doesnt mean they suck. *I wouldparty a lvl 55 mage rather than you.

and btw, the least skilled class is the one you are playing...spam SD yay
    stfu moron..all he did was farm/exp..he asked me everytime i logged on if i wanted to do FA's/DM/bosses

TunaFishyMe

so ok..you are admiting he doesnt pk. SO he knows nothing about PKing. SO therefore he doesnt even know the capabilities of a fire mage. Next time you make an accusation taht all fire mages just nova /town, make sure you know what you are talking about. i know more than enough fire mages that will take you down blindfolded

cRuX

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    so ok..you are admiting he doesnt pk. SO he knows nothing about PKing. *SO therefore he doesnt even know the capabilities of a fire mage. *Next time you make an accusation taht all fire mages just nova /town, make sure you know what you are talking about. * i know more than enough fire mages that will take you down blindfolded
    they just nova ontop of themselves..press z and fire awaw with manes and spam pots..they don't have to see anything h43r:

TunaFishyMe

lol...every heard of party?

redfieldTnT

the shitty thing is ther has already been these championshits befor
    the other teams knew mages = artillery = alot of casulties

the fucked up thing is i bet they have mostly mages since the melee we had owned
    should have put more of our resources into range fighting archers mages

Better luck next championshit :wub:

alright dumbass, i didnt say they nova and town i said they just drop their novas and run in massive groups. for the most part, they just drop nova, spam z, spam pillar, thorn, impact. im not saying there arent skilled mages, but any pack of noob mages with nova can destroy skilled melees.

TunaFishyMe

oki...go continue your farming cuz you dont have that much np to donate

zzz ur just a fucktard in case u didnt get it the first time im on edana now on a bp, but i wont put him in my sig cuz u will be liek omgwtf noob!!!! ur only lvl 55...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast