Wallie card

This is a discussion on Wallie card within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since C&B ain't working.. I just bought a wallie card.. can anyone explain me how to pay my premium with ...
Page: 1

Twiggy

Since C&B ain't working.. I just bought a wallie card.. can anyone explain me how to pay my premium with it? cause I got no clue

Coronius

i've read about this card in an other thread but i guess this is the most proper thread to ask the questions i got also !

is this wallie card available to all countries ? im interesting on these cards since some (kids) customers of my cafe cant buy prem even if they want to since they dont have their own cc and since they r afraid to use c&b due to all the problems of that method !

how can i find infos about this card ? any infos ?

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english ><

Twiggy

i&#39;ve read about this card in an other thread but i guess this is the most proper thread to ask the questions i got also !

is this wallie card available to all countries ? im interesting on these cards since some (kids) customers of my cafe cant buy prem even if they want to since they dont have their own cc and since they r afraid to use c&b due to all the problems of that method !

how can i find infos about this card ? any infos ?

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english ><[/b]
    I bought it at Free Record shop

Coronius

any available link or something ? i guess there is not such shop in Greece :/

edit: anyway thanks for answering i google it and found out that this thing is only for dutch ppl or something like this since all links came out of search are in dutch (and i cant understand anything :S ) ! thanks anyway ...

need to find out what is this and if there is a similar thing in my country :/

Twiggy

but still I need info how to buy it with wallie card.. I tried the pay by cash methode.. and then put on wallie card.. but it charges 10,39.. while I only got 10 euro wallie.. WTH

Arthurios

I always buy with wallie cards
    you need to log in ko website and buy bronze prem through pay by cash
    after you clicked on it you get a site and you need to click on : pay by wallie card

but 1 problem is you need to buy wallie card from 15 euro because bronze cost 10.39 or something
    and then each month just buy a card from 10 euro because you still got some cash on the 15 euro card