Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer...

This is a discussion on Greatmess - jackychan aka HSK and Chouros scammer... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When HSK got hacked he wanna help and i gave him iron belt from clan bank i always keep my ...
Page: 1

BLacKLoRD

When HSK got hacked he wanna help and i gave him iron belt from clan bank i always keep my clanies i ask him u change all information he said yes i change all information, after 2 days he said me i hacked again when he leave clan talk with him, he said me i will give iron belt back but he didint give he scamed iron belt and now he flaming my clan and clanies lets put your ass iron belt but ppl need to learn u are scammer...

When Chouros on kb he talk with me want help he said me i need items and i help him gave him roc and w.e on clan bank, when he leave clan i talk with him he said me i wll give them back he gave back roc but didnt give w.e and he scamed w.e...

Guys items not important for me i have a lot of items and gave a lot of items my clanies but when they were kb he always want help want items and i gave them items but now they are talking about me and my clan cuz i want clan items back...

HsK

got hacked how i give you back item ?

And everybody in clan know that you said give item and you can do what you want with it i will never ask you back, but when threaten me to kick me of clan you ask me to give it back while i m hacked xD

If i talk bad of you, you want items back some kind of funny thing.

can't flame him too bad

Can i have permission to flame ? :P

BLacKLoRD

rofl u got hacked everyday and back the game same items, when i talked with u and chouros i said i kick u on clan u said no kick us we have honor we quit plz dont kick us and will give back clan items and u are talking about shit...

U ARE SCAMMER...

HsK

Same items rofl

My CS+7 is now +6 defense spear xD
    Too bad i can wear 4 shield at same time so i could have back CS+7 with all my defense shield xD

Honor ? then admit that you have dupe item, oh too bad you are banned :s
    You know why i left cause you dupe i always thought that you are some kind of legit, cause i don't have proof, but i know all the story

keep on the lies.

And i can add chouros give you back ROC and just need time to give you back you we +0 you really need it cause your clan bank it s little bit empty xD

the_man_slayer

not too sound too boisterous.. but why post here blacklord to a foundation of people of whom couldnt give a shit?

for sympathy?
    dramatic empathy?
    support?
    or just to have a tantrum?

cos i can guarantee u wont find any of those posting here, try cafe geveze

BLacKLoRD

u talking about WHAT?

i dont need we or ib they are not important for me moron... but ppl need to learn u are scammer...

HsK

he knows that i don't read cafexxx so he comes make drama here.

He can pm me lol

too bad he makes my count post up :s

the_man_slayer

u talking about WHAT?

i dont need we or ib they are not important for me moron... but ppl need to learn u are scammer...[/b]
    lol how can u reply with a justifiable responce when u cant even understand the arguement im making. Who's the moron here? We all know why you dont need the we or ib.. now move along..

BLacKLoRD

@ the_man_slayer

it is not your business, they are scamed items on clan...

ppl need to learn them oki?

the_man_slayer

@ the_man_slayer

it is not your business, they are scamed items on clan...

ppl need to learn them oki?[/b]
    And who am I? Are u going to discredit anyone who doesnt agree with what you want them to believe?

No-one cares about a scam when theres no proof and when its coming from people like you

HsK

They know so bye bye

BLacKLoRD

Hsk u took ib from clan it is lie? and chouros took roc and we they are lie? chouros give back only roc u didint give ib they are lie?

i know only 1 thing when ppl dont give items they are scammer and u are scammer too...

the_man_slayer

*sigh* go cry a river mate..

BLacKLoRD

@ the_man_slayer

baba i think u forget when u said clan plz baba...

HsK

Got hacked where i will find a iron belt ?
    give me 50 talos i will give you back you fucking IB.

You look like a bank owner asking to someone to give him back his money, but this man don't anything, he don't a room to sleep, you are really sad.

Not all bank owner are like this xD ( Tez )

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast