Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey bought chitin shields from some guys msn thats why he has soo much, he got for really cheap and ...
Page: 1

TheBlindingDagger

hey bought chitin shields from some guys msn thats why he has soo much, he got for really cheap and he didnt upgr that shard
    and he np transfer... falah ure going to have hard time making friends.

if u are to hate oblivion only hate falah
    otehr ppl have nothing to do with him

5DollahSuckySucky

whered he get that +9 pauldron? :S

Banned

i know it seems that i'm flaming the guy for no reasons, before he started to babashop i was going to sell my 71 rogue to him and a clannie, i had let them know the pass becuz it was naked and had nothing to lose, today i go to log to check the acct and notice it is now lvl30, lost over 100k np, and was reskilled aswell at lvl30. i got proof of .ksc files when i used it and files when i stripped it to sell, and is now been fuked up.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TRUST FALAH FOR ANY MEANS.

KingOfPika

No, Falah was np transferring on rogue named DoingDoing killing Eww0urFace which is Flip's rogue. I didn't wanna say this But now that falah, Bartok, and precision are being fuktards. I will add this information. Falah has been buying cs+0s from duper for $60 with Precision Selling them to people in Moradon and get legit items over those duped cs+0s. So Falah and Precision from Oblivion Clan are pretty much the ones who flooded Ares Market with CS+0s. *noticed how many cs+0s selling in moradon?
    Falah did not upgrade Shard+9 thats another lie he told He bought that shard+9 from same duper. So I leave the clan Oblivion about 2 weeks ago to go Orc side since Falah has turned into a fukin greedy piece of shit and now He made orc char name similar to my char and my friends char and keep np transferring with Flip's rogue(Ewwwy0urface) which isnt even his account.

P.S. Need someone whos good with ip tracking(got 3 ips i need to find out) I can get to general whereabout but not exactly so help me out

Banned

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...fagcheater.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/cjack88/sb6.jpg

here's all the proof, the top picture after falah had his field day, and the bottom picture, from when i used it.

Banned

http://www.kodb.info/np/ares/Oblivion

leave ur comments accordingly

5DollahSuckySucky

his nps still suck

KingOfPika

getting admin to ban this guy since hes not only flooding market with cs+0s hes also delvling chars/hacking. Falah is saying hes gonna sue ROFL

TheBlindingDagger

yeah falah wants to sue me

wolf__

lol thats gay sumone tryin to sue ya...

Banned

well, falah lives in miami, if any1 wants to pay him a visit.

5DollahSuckySucky

well, falah lives in miami, if any1 wants to pay him a visit.[/b]
    i live in miami o.O

legitvern

im happy i left that crappy clan.

Banned

im happy i left that crappy clan.[/b]
    can't even consider it as crappy, they're lower than the shit i took this morning -.-

Banned

whered he get that +9 pauldron? :S[/b]
    he got that from the shard+9 that he did not make, if u see the ss he posted of it, it has 6k durability, but it's on a warrior acct oO

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast