Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xXShikakaXx Posted Today, 03:20 PM as in best clan ever i meant that ive been in, (im his bro)[/b] hahaha ...
Page: 10

Banned

xXShikakaXx Posted Today, 03:20 PM
    as in best clan ever i meant that ive been in, (im his bro)[/b]
    hahaha noob :P

Banned

first off, get a life, quit trying to bring down the life of others because yours is about as crappy as a blind turk using koxp. for one, lemon would never cheat in this game like u have mr scammer dick johnson, and i seriously doubt u have any room to talk about anyone other than urself ruining this game because you for one scammed an old clannie of symbiosis which already pisses me off about you, so pls Crazy2010, leave ko4life and quit throwing out claims without knowing the true facts, thx bb[/b]

how sweet of you , werent you crying early about your account ? pm me ingame and sayings it hacked and delvled wow and just wow
    you seems friendly ingame and moron on ko4life and msn *thx god i got blocked jaja twice and u still talking to me *
    n88b stop making shitz up , u always defend morons like usual because you are one of them lmao first was monsterk1ll now lemon
    and both proven you wrong , there was posted movie about "000000 biggest asshole " it has part of illui which lemon himself bugging islioon in the movie haha he response to comments in youtube himself
    oh dont ask about lifes , ty i have one , i bet u dont have one , i thought u quit the game haha still playing ?

Flip you lost /quit plx noob ooh i forgot how manytimes i killed you on ewww? 10-0 ?

P.S :: Selling ITEMS FOR USD only wannabe legit and cool are allowed to buy

Banned

....wtf does that have to do with him cheating? and with like 5 priests, and some torments it don't take much to make anyone eat dirt, considering all we had that day was what 2 priests? a buffer and a fh buffer....? so if killing 2 parties with 5priests and 5 mages makes you happy, then pls go have a party about it, all that matters is that when we have a full pk party in cz we roll u guys everytime, now pls post on topic next time all u do is spam vandy.[/b]

let me correct you once again

you are saying u , your clan and your ally got pwned by 5 mages aoe nove ? oh well thats normal

and about full pk in cz rolling perfectchoice thats just funny as the gas that comes out of your ass n88b you cant kill with a shit , the only good players in your clan is Flame and Katrnova or whatever his name is

btw how was the smell of isiloon floor ?

/Cry&SpamMore

websnot

let me correct you once again

you are saying u , your clan and your ally got pwned by 5 mages aoe nove ? oh well thats normal

and about full pk in cz rolling perfectchoice thats just funny as the gas that comes out of your ass n88b you cant kill with a shit , the only good players in your clan is Flame and Katrnova or whatever his name is

btw how was the smell of isiloon floor ?
    /Cry&SpamMore[/b]
    well when i see perfectchoice pking there is mostly 3 preist with aleast 60 heal so yes there are hard to kill but on the flip side is there pking that poor they need 3 full heal preist ?? ........... you tell us ibeta ??

also yes they did attack infinity/ symbosis when we was doing isi and some ppl did get xp's but i bet they didnt tell you we came back and kicked there ass and got alot of there ppl xp'd but i find it funny when they call us noobs they need to full party's to kill us when they was only 8 ppl they sat very quietly in the corner

Banned

batty what you talking about ?
    you kicked our ass's?
    yall were the ones eating dirt while we were killing it
    and there wasnt just maybe 10 people for yall..
    more like 18-22 people same with us..we owned yall
    /cry more pls! >

Banned

and all symbosis does is bugg isiloon
    thats cheating [/b]
    haha pls show me where we have bugged isiloon, if u want ppl who bug isiloon go talk to WeAreSoSorry and other clans like them. i can tell you now ever since i've been in symbiosis i have never seen or been in a party that has bugged isiloon.

to ibeta, keep babashopping, maybe one day you can babashop some skills instead of items, you will never be anything in ur sad sad life but a cheater, we also didn't get pwnd by 5 mages aoe'ing, we got killed by 5 mages which all aoe'd and lots of priests who spammed duffs, and some warriors who tanked, you had probably 2.5-3 parties down there at isiloon that day. and i don't believe i have ever 1v1'd u when i used ewwwyourface, and ask my clan right now, i don't play the game hardly at all anymore, the only thing i have really done lately is pk on kranitnova while he was playing on h4mmer.

and to the pc clan, i respect you guys, just not ppl like ibeta who bring ur clan down and make it look bad.

Being on human side the only parties we ever tried to avoid were the PC parties with Vannesita + Yuske(spelling?) + another priest.

As of this moment I would say that if all the clans got together and had fair 8 vs 8 with specific rules PC would win based on thier tank priests. They are pretty much the top pkers atm in terms of raping cz :lol:

we have the Dragon and 2h's in our clan suckas!!!!!!!!!!

Flippin he left PC a while back :P

Yeh Warmen, it's nice having a 80 priest and 76 priest both in CS it's like pking knowing you cant die.

sirlocksley

Yeh Warmen, it's nice having a 80 priest and 76 priest both in CS it's like pking knowing you cant die.[/b]
    according to Alex we got Raine coming too :wub: shes a good priest too i heard

flippin, why do you call other people a babashopper and think they care when you yourself babashop? just curious.

every single post you make you are calling someone else a babashop, yet you babashop.....

flamthrow

I really do respect you guys but seeing as how you backstabbed us at isiloon and now actually brag about it I find it quite amusing. I got xped thrice because of you guys. Seriously why even offer those agreements we had if ur just gonna jump on us at the last minute with 2 parties while we had hmm 8 people to be exact. Anywayz peace out, hf.
    And falah ur just retarded , acting all nice isnt gonna help you if you cant back up what you are saying.

C^^

Yeh Warmen, it's nice having a 80 priest and 76 priest both in CS it's like pking knowing you cant die.[/b]
    Yeah when i can in that party oh yeah :lol:

Lemon

flippin, why do you call other people a babashopper and think they care when you yourself babashop? just curious.

every single post you make you are calling someone else a babashop, yet you babashop.....[/b]
    Lol, yeh I think flip has babashopped in the past so please learn to use the past tense. Not that I am saying it's alright for fllip to have done it because it wasn't and he does still deserve to be shot.

He still has the right to call others babashoppers. He is not being hypocritical if the people he accuses still do it as he doesn't currently do it himself. He can accuse whoever he wants and I am happy to back him up on every one and if I'm happy to back him up you can't in any sense use that "hypocrit" defence.

So the fact that in the past flip has babashopped is just pointless in this argument.

batty what you talking about ?
    you kicked our ass's?
    yall were the ones eating dirt while we were killing it
    and there wasnt just maybe 10 people for yall..
    more like 18-22 people same with us..we owned yall
    /cry more pls! >[/b]
    Vandy the first time yu attacked us we did kick your ass. We got a few of you exped and we got the isiloon however when you then came down with your entire clan, waited for us to attack the isiloon and then aoe'd servents on us we did kill a few of you but sadly our two non-pimped clans were no match for a bunch of pimped fuckers. There was no skill involved, just numbers and items. You had a pimped 2 clans and we just didn't.

So vandy, when your little bitch friends that died the first time around came crying for help why didn't you come then? Anyway that's beside the point because the second time we had an agreement with your clan to not attack any of us and we wouldn't attack you but you can't agree to something like that because at heart you're mostly just a bunch of noobs with good gear and high levels. Your skill and integrity are tiny and you are the kind of people that make this game such a retarded hostile environment. Little perfect choice bitch, you aren't even one of the good ones so why you are mouthing off is beyond me.

Lemon

KingOfPika

now falah is telling everyone people hacked his priest and delvled him GG

Lemon

now falah is telling everyone people hacked his priest and delvled him GG[/b]
    Apparantly it's true...

Own medicine? I guess we'll never know/care.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast