Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good thing i didnt buy that cs he was selling to me for IN , IB BE +2 SSE and ...
Page: 2

Banned

good thing i didnt buy that cs he was selling to me for IN , IB BE +2 SSE and ROM +1

KingOfPika

Paying him a visit? he is definitely going to pay a visit I wont put the address cuz I ll be the first one .

havvvk

Paying him a visit? Michael Miyar is definitely going to pay a visit I wont put the address cuz I ll be the first one .[/b]

This always happens on forums, and no one ever comes through, video or it never happened douche bag.

websnot

lol this makes me laugh because you can ask anyone in infinity clan about this,falah was in our ventrilo saying how legit he was and he would never do anything that was againest the tos lmao , also he pm me asking me if i was selling a ms+9 0.0 and told me that he would swap a shard +9 and a little somthing extra for it ( i only have a ms+7 btw ) but what also make's me think that falah has turned to the darkside is he name changed last week and oblivion was a grade 5 clan this maybe all legit but with ncs now not working because ppl was using them to dupe items (there was a post made in ko4life how this worked ) and other post in here am starting to think falah is a bad bad boy lol .

Always found it fishy how i'd say about 95% of his members ran around CZ with CS lol.

OMFG ,

This shit is fucked up

ViSeH

i live in miami o.O[/b]
    so do I

Lemon

NP transfering is just retarded in itself...but to do it with someone elses characher? What an asshole. Stupid fucker deserves to be shot.

SilverKid

leave the np transfer he deleveled his char to 30 and reskilled so gay

websnot

i would be nice if falah can post here and tell us how he got cs's . but it seem he has thing's to hide so i guess he wont

I've know Falah for a while and invited him to the odd DS parties I had. It's too bad he's doing this shit I never would of guessed he was this kind of person.

websnot

look what i found lol

QUOTE(B@RTOK @ Feb 28 2007, 12:17 AM)
    Since that point we logged on last night after a server restart and dfalt pmed falah. He basically asked falah if he was returning the items he took from one of infinity's members. When falah heard this we assumed that infinity were spreading rumors about us. This is why falah posted this, because we don't want our reputation as a decent clan ruined by a simple misunderstanding and we were willing to defend ourself.

lol

Sup3rSlick2

And I actually respected this guy :huh:

Keep topic bumped.

Lemon

I've know Falah for a while and invited him to the odd DS parties I had. It's too bad he's doing this shit I never would of guessed he was this kind of person.[/b]
    It's quite obvious that some people aren't very good judges of character :P

Falah always has been and always will be untrustworthy.

sad itself that even turks are smarter then falah, they dupe theyr items atlest so they get it for free and dont need to pay tons of $ for it >.<

+ next time when falah tells some1 he is legid and never violate TOS remember him that buying and selling from Items for USD is against TOS same for characters.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast