Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's quite obvious that some people aren't very good judges of character :P Falah always has been and always will ...
Page: 3

It's quite obvious that some people aren't very good judges of character :P

Falah always has been and always will be untrustworthy.[/b]
    And what was i to judge him on? A nice guy who I talked to and seemed legit. Even when i switched to orc I sent him a letter to stop raiding our clan's EW parties and he obliged, that's not what I call a bad person. Maybe you have a cynical view of people, but I deem them innocent until proven guilty.

Lemon

And what was i to judge him on? A nice guy who I talked to and seemed legit. Even when i switched to orc I sent him a letter to stop raiding our clan's EW parties and he obliged, that's not what I call a bad person. Maybe you have a cynical view of people, but I deem them innocent until proven guilty.[/b]
    In this setting I view everybody that I have not met with the same amount of suspicion. I wouldn't say they were guilty or innocent as that implies they must have done something to me already but I wouldn't trust someone untill it has been proved they are trustworthy. In general however the first impressions someone gives are usually enough for you to judge their character and therefore their trustability. First time I had heard of Falah was upon joining Infinity and I did a little investigating and it turned out that he was trying to split up the Inifinty/PW alliance. My first conversation with him let me know what kind of a person he is.

Infact Warmen the first time I had heard of you was on kodb and I read some of your comments about a few clans. My opinions of you haven't changed. (A bad judge of character is one of them.)

All in all, just don't trust anybody in this game and you'll come through alright.

Lemon

Banned

innocent until proven guilty, you mean like this?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=ready2die

or defending UltroMag0 the famous speed hacker every1 know cept your clan.

or defending your babashoppers? which a handful left to insomnia.

so what is "innocent until proven guilty" mean to you warmen? that it doesnt matter if they cheat as long as they have TONS AND TONS OF NATIONAL POINTS?
    ----------------------------------------------------

on topic: falah have one of the slowest combo i have ever seen.

edit: I LOVE YOU LEMONFREEZER

5DollahSuckySucky

Kennie said i was related to Falah

Lemon

so what is "innocent until proven guilty" mean to you warmen? that it doesnt matter if they cheat as long as they have TONS AND TONS OF NATIONAL POINTS?[/b]
    LMAO! Again, look at some of the kodb comments.

innocent until proven guilty, you mean like this?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=ready2die

or defending UltroMag0 the famous speed hacker every1 know cept your clan.

or defending your babashoppers? which a handful left to insomnia.

so what is "innocent until proven guilty" mean to you warmen? that it doesnt matter if they cheat as long as they have TONS AND TONS OF NATIONAL POINTS?
    ----------------------------------------------------

on topic: falah have one of the slowest combo i have ever seen.
    edit: I LOVE YOU LEMONFREEZER[/b]
    Well you seem to keep brining up the UltraMago topic. I never defended him and I wanted him out of the clan from the start.

Where am I defending "My babashoppers" that left to insomnia. I never got along with Nireas and Aliakmonos and rarely partied with them. The ones I liked in Insomnia tsounami, secker, Ultiamte hit, are all nice people and I have exped and pked on tsounami so I will wish him luck wherever he goes.

Kennie is just jealous because he gain 200 Np's on each scroll Sorry if our clan enjoys pking. Perfectchoice has over 38 Million Np's and yet I dont see you jumping on thier nuts everytime one of thier members makes a post. Our base members that went orc had 13million Np's alone (14 members) yet were so desperate for np's were adding people with under 300K

In this setting I view everybody that I have not met with the same amount of suspicion. I wouldn't say they were guilty or innocent as that implies they must have done something to me already but I wouldn't trust someone untill it has been proved they are trustworthy. In general however the first impressions someone gives are usually enough for you to judge their character and therefore their trustability. First time I had heard of Falah was upon joining Infinity and I did a little investigating and it turned out that he was trying to split up the Inifinty/PW alliance. My first conversation with him let me know what kind of a person he is.

Infact Warmen the first time I had heard of you was on kodb and I read some of your comments about a few clans. My opinions of you haven't changed. (A bad judge of character is one of them.)

All in all, just don't trust anybody in this game and you'll come through alright.

Lemon[/b]
    Well I trust people and If that's my problem I can live with it. About KODB who takes that shit seriously.

Banned

simple, they dont talk like they are the best and most legit clan on forum.

NeronDomitius

ready2die is best clan i've ever pked ok exped, nice guys and most important, they are all friend, so i dont see any reason to flame them... they just know how to pk, dont be jealous

Im not saying i'm the most legit or part of the best clan ever. I just play this game to have fun with my friends ingame and on vent.

dpierre6

I only remember falah as np but that was a while ago seems something has changed :unsure:
    where is the love?? kennie...warmen... kiss and make up please

and p.s. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=121803

falah is really really really bad.... this doesn't surprise me.

Banned

There it is READY2DIE do not need cheats we are the best clan in the game because we worked hard[/b]
    remember saying this? its on page 2 of the link i provided (2months old).

Allow me to disprove your theory of me being jealous:
    My evidence is my clan history. it will disprove of your idea of me being jealous of any1. i join TnT-->Symbiosis-->BadCompany-->Driven-->ClanoftheBrokenBow. Driven is micha's clan where she was still grade 5. Now why in the world did i left Symbiosis and BadCompany (both grade 1) for a grade 5 clan? after achieving my goal of getting Driven to grade 3 clan without my NP holding, i then left for karus to join with my friends, where i still am today. it should tell you about my characteristics and personalities. I can honestly say items, lvl and clan ranking do not matter to me. I could care less if im lvl 30 with swordbreaker in a grade 5 clan, as long as i have fun with bathory and the hippy (her husband).

please take the time to think, and see if my explaination is wrong. however i would like for you to disprove my theory that ready2die is a cheating clan.

this will be my last post, however ill keep reading! :P

Lemon

Ok, here is something;

Falah was/is on the Infinity vent saying that what Flip says is innaccurate. He says that yes he has access but that he doesn't "care about flip enough" to do this to him. He then went on to say that he wanted to "kill him (flip)". Anyway he's slightly pissed that I said he deserves to be shot. He requested that I say that all people who trade for USD deserve to be shot so yeh I'd go with that.

He also says that trading for USD is not against the TOS... Here is my thinking on this subject, if at any point you disagree please let me know.

- You must own something to be able to sell it.

- If you sell something you do not own it is against the law as piracy.

- KO TOS says that you do not own anything in KO. (K2 provide you access to an account, yo do not own it.)

So therefore any selling that is done of game items/accounts that isn't game currency is illegal. All you pirates deserve to be shot, sorry flip that includes you. It doesn't mean I don't like a few of you, it just means that you are doing something illegal which I cannot condone.

Lemon

Banned

Ok, here is something;

Falah was/is on the Infinity vent saying that what Flip says is innaccurate. He says that yes he has access but that he doesn't "care about flip enough" to do this to him. He then went on to say that he wanted to "kill him (flip)". Anyway he's slightly pissed that I said he deserves to be shot. He requested that I say that all people who trade for USD deserve to be shot so yeh I'd go with that.

He also says that trading for USD is not against the TOS... Here is my thinking on this subject, if at any point you disagree please let me know.

- You must own something to be able to sell it.

- If you sell something you do not own it is against the law as piracy.

- KO TOS says that you do not own anything in KO. (K2 provide you access to an account, yo do not own it.)

So therefore any selling that is done of game items/accounts that isn't game currency is illegal. All you pirates deserve to be shot, sorry flip that includes you. It doesn't mean I don't like a few of you, it just means that you are doing something illegal which I cannot condone.

Lemon[/b]
    ya it doese include me, i did babashop a LONG time ago, and not anymore, only did 1 time. but what i've always hated about ppl is those that babashop to the extreme and cheat as falah did, and ruin ppl's time and money spent on the game as he did to my acct. this is my last post about this as all it does is piss me off everytime i read it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast