Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who the fuck cares are u legit or not.....ALL OF U....
Page: 4

Banned

Who the fuck cares are u legit or not.....ALL OF U.

KingOfPika

Falah is a compulsive Liar. When I was in the clan he seemed nice and trustworthy when u talk to him on vent. But what i find out is that he's been fukin bsing to us all time. He's buying Chitin Shield+0s for $60 from a duper and trading them for legit items and he's delvled Flip's rogue why? because he's the only fukin one who had information and he was just mad that Flip talked bad about him on forums. He deserves to get shot.

Lemon

Who the fuck cares are u legit or not.....ALL OF U.[/b]
    It's called undermining the integrity of the game...go figure.

Fucking retard.

Banned

As far as go figure goes...i dont see u making any fuckin progress....We been throught this "who's legit or not" issue like million times so far and got nothing. So go figure why im makin a post telling u i dont fucking care,and ur off topic AGAIN.

Lemon

As far as go figure goes...i dont see u making any fuckin progress....We been throught this "who's legit or not" issue like million times so far and got nothing. So go figure why im makin a post telling u i dont fucking care,and ur off topic AGAIN.[/b]
    The topic is "lol at falah" so me saying what he does is illegit is on topic.

You might not see me making progress but I' just making a point at Falahs request so if you don't like it you can go screw yourself. I mean who the fuck do you think you are to think that I give a damn what you say? As far as I can see you are just some guy who thinks being illegit is ok.

We can go through this many more times mate and all that we will discover is that retards who don't go by the rules of the game are fucking it up for everybody else. I'm fed up of this shit from lame brained, self absorbed, ass fucks like you decideing that everybody must share the same inbred opinion as them.

Lemon

(And yes, that was off topic that time....twat.)

daywalker

How the hell do you de-level from 70-30...that's called having to much time on your hands.

You might not see me making progress but I' just making a point at Falahs request so if you don't like it you can go screw yourself. I mean who the fuck do you think you are to think that I give a damn what you say? As far as I can see you are just some guy who thinks being illegit is ok.

We can go through this many more times mate and all that we will discover is that retards who don't go by the rules of the game are fucking it up for everybody else. I'm fed up of this shit from lame brained, self absorbed, ass fucks like you decideing that everybody must share the same inbred opinion as them.

Lemon

(And yes, that was off topic that time....twat.)[/b]
    Burned.

Banned

Lemon

(And yes, that was off topic that time....twat.)[/b]
    Wow....u got all this conclusions from my "i dont care post"? U seriously need a medic bro. . Im not supporting any of u fucking babashoppers/dupers/flamers/cheaters and i certainly am not one of them. But yeah...wise guy found my post to flame cuz he did not had the enough brain to actually understand what was i sayin. Ok bro,im pwned - ur smarter.

And yeah...on topic : I fucking dont care.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

if u dont care why u post here?? :mellow:

Banned

if u dont care why u post here?? :mellow:[/b]
    Ur damn right.

Banned

If you find something which you don't like, don't pay attention to it.

If you pay attention to something which you do not like, then you are mentally inadequate to comprehend tolerance.

Lemon

Wow....u got all this conclusions from my "i dont care post"? U seriously need a medic bro. . Im not supporting any of u fucking babashoppers/dupers/flamers/cheaters and i certainly am not one of them. But yeah...wise guy found my post to flame cuz he did not had the enough brain to actually understand what was i sayin. Ok bro,im pwned - ur smarter.

And yeah...on topic : I fucking dont care.[/b]
    If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. If you do not care who is legit or not then you must think that being illegit is just as "ok" as being legit. It's quite simple.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    if u dont care why u post here?? mellow.gif[/b]
    Ur damn right.[/b][/quote]

What?! You are probably one of the dumbest people I have ever met.

I suggest you gather the rest of your tail between your legs and stay out of this conversation. That goes for everybody else who doesn&#39;t have an opinion about all this, why post if you don&#39;t care?! (That&#39;s a rhetorical question.)

Lemon

If we are a cheating clan kennie then after we came orc why did you ask Magicality to clan you and bathory. unless you were sharing acounts (against TOS ) then you wanted to join a "cheating" clan. My my I smell bullshit.

so what is "innocent until proven guilty" mean to you warmen? that it doesnt matter if they cheat as long as they have TONS AND TONS OF NATIONAL POINTS?[/b]
    03-kabam2................. : 230k / Mage / 72 +
    04-mx.........................: 500k / Mage / 78 +
    05-Sarumanpupe..........: 870k / Mage / 74 +
    06-x_orb_x..................: 350k / Mage / 72 +
    07-oStuo......................: 450k / Mage / 70 +
    15-Shiggityleveler.........: 193k / Warrior / 70 +
    18-ESP4RT4CO............: 350k / Warrior / 75 +
    21-TheTokar................: 170k / Warrior / 70 +
    24-W4X.......................: 600k / Warrior/ 70 +
    25- Angie......................: 750k / Priest / 70 +
    26-_Mollie_...................: 750k / Priest / 75 +
    27-ZeIda......................: 120k / Priest / 73 +
    29-mariana...................: 476k / Priest / 77 +
    30-Renskt.....................: 232k / Priest / 73 +
    31-kyjelly......................: 450k / Priest / 73 +
    32-AlbussS....................: 140k / Priest / 68 +
    34-Killing_Spree............: 250k / Rogue / 70 +

Yes we care so much about Np&#39;s that we add people with under 300K to the clan. And since when does adding people with High Np&#39;s mean anything. You think because we didn&#39;t add you to clan it&#39;s because of your np&#39;s? We would never want you in our clan because your a shit person.

The only time we would be considered cheating on the part of our clan was one war when we tped to some humans inside a building. Boo Hoo the melee couldn&#39;t kill them yet we were being Nova&#39;ed that shit out of in there (only for about 2-3 minutes).

Have you seen us macroing? We are constanly exping and any clan on human and orc side can vouch for this as we are constantly at Ds and EW. Lol at the BeepBeep topic what shit proof of anything and seeing as he is not in our clan anymore there goes that arguement.

Ultram4go? Yes we kicked that guy from clan ages ago yet you still keep bringing it up.

Well that&#39;s that is that satisfying enough for you? If you do find any other proof that we cheat feel free to post it.

Actually forget that you promised never to post in this topic again, enlighten me in the future.

Banned

If you aren&#39;t part of the solution you are part of the problem. If you do not care who is legit or not then you must think that being illegit is just as "ok" as being legit. It&#39;s quite simple.

Ur damn right.

What?! You are probably one of the dumbest people I have ever met.

I suggest you gather the rest of your tail between your legs and stay out of this conversation. That goes for everybody else who doesn&#39;t have an opinion about all this, why post if you don&#39;t care?! (That&#39;s a rhetorical question.)

Lemon[/b]
    Ur probably the dumbest person ever born. Since i must draw it to u : "Ur damn right" = "I wont fucking post"

Robokill

If we are a cheating clan kennie then after we came orc why did you ask Magicality to clan you and bathory. unless you were sharing acounts (against TOS ) then you wanted to join a "cheating" clan. My my I smell bullshit.
    03-kabam2................. : 230k / Mage / 72 +
    04-mx.........................: 500k / Mage / 78 +
    05-Sarumanpupe..........: 870k / Mage / 74 +
    06-x_orb_x..................: 350k / Mage / 72 +
    07-oStuo......................: 450k / Mage / 70 +
    15-Shiggityleveler.........: 193k / Warrior / 70 +
    18-ESP4RT4CO............: 350k / Warrior / 75 +
    21-TheTokar................: 170k / Warrior / 70 +
    24-W4X.......................: 600k / Warrior/ 70 +
    25- Angie......................: 750k / Priest / 70 +
    26-_Mollie_...................: 750k / Priest / 75 +
    27-ZeIda......................: 120k / Priest / 73 +
    29-mariana...................: 476k / Priest / 77 +
    30-Renskt.....................: 232k / Priest / 73 +
    31-kyjelly......................: 450k / Priest / 73 +
    32-AlbussS....................: 140k / Priest / 68 +
    34-Killing_Spree............: 250k / Rogue / 70 +

Yes we care so much about Np&#39;s that we add people with under 300K to the clan. And since when does adding people with High Np&#39;s mean anything. You think because we didn&#39;t add you to clan it&#39;s because of your np&#39;s? We would never want you in our clan because your a shit person.

The only time we would be considered cheating on the part of our clan was one war when we tped to some humans inside a building. Boo Hoo the melee couldn&#39;t kill them yet we were being Nova&#39;ed that shit out of in there (only for about 2-3 minutes).

Have you seen us macroing? We are constanly exping and any clan on human and orc side can vouch for this as we are constantly at Ds and EW. Lol at the BeepBeep topic what shit proof of anything and seeing as he is not in our clan anymore there goes that arguement.

Ultram4go? Yes we kicked that guy from clan ages ago yet you still keep bringing it up.

Well that&#39;s that is that satisfying enough for you? If you do find any other proof that we cheat feel free to post it.

Actually forget that you promised never to post in this topic again, enlighten me in the future.[/b]
    hell yea those parties are leet ^_^

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast