Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If we are a cheating clan kennie then after we came orc why did you ask Magicality to clan you ...
Page: 5

Banned

If we are a cheating clan kennie then after we came orc why did you ask Magicality to clan you and bathory. unless you were sharing acounts (against TOS ) then you wanted to join a "cheating" clan. My my I smell bullshit.
    03-kabam2................. : 230k / Mage / 72 +
    04-mx.........................: 500k / Mage / 78 +
    05-Sarumanpupe..........: 870k / Mage / 74 +
    06-x_orb_x..................: 350k / Mage / 72 +
    07-oStuo......................: 450k / Mage / 70 +
    15-Shiggityleveler.........: 193k / Warrior / 70 +
    18-ESP4RT4CO............: 350k / Warrior / 75 +
    21-TheTokar................: 170k / Warrior / 70 +
    24-W4X.......................: 600k / Warrior/ 70 +
    25- Angie......................: 750k / Priest / 70 +
    26-_Mollie_...................: 750k / Priest / 75 +
    27-ZeIda......................: 120k / Priest / 73 +
    29-mariana...................: 476k / Priest / 77 +
    30-Renskt.....................: 232k / Priest / 73 +
    31-kyjelly......................: 450k / Priest / 73 +
    32-AlbussS....................: 140k / Priest / 68 +
    34-Killing_Spree............: 250k / Rogue / 70 +

Yes we care so much about Np's that we add people with under 300K to the clan. And since when does adding people with High Np's mean anything. You think because we didn't add you to clan it's because of your np's? We would never want you in our clan because your a shit person.

The only time we would be considered cheating on the part of our clan was one war when we tped to some humans inside a building. Boo Hoo the melee couldn't kill them yet we were being Nova'ed that shit out of in there (only for about 2-3 minutes).

Have you seen us macroing? We are constanly exping and any clan on human and orc side can vouch for this as we are constantly at Ds and EW. Lol at the BeepBeep topic what shit proof of anything and seeing as he is not in our clan anymore there goes that arguement.

Ultram4go? Yes we kicked that guy from clan ages ago yet you still keep bringing it up.

Well that's that is that satisfying enough for you? If you do find any other proof that we cheat feel free to post it.

Actually forget that you promised never to post in this topic again, enlighten me in the future.[/b]

<.< i was the one who sold you raptor +8 on ebay offffffffffffffffffff <3

sharing accounts is NOT again TOS, its very gay descriptet on the webside that u can understand it in 2 different ways anyway ->
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9084/ac...tsharingvs9.png

<.< i was the one who sold you raptor +8 on ebay offffffffffffffffffff <3[/b]
    For some reason warmen (The real warmen I am his son who plays on his character) decided to buy a raptor for his character Warmen2 dont ask me why I dont understand the logic either From what I hear of it was a smooth trade <3

Well from what I remember F9 was banned for account sharing a while back? Correct me if I&#39;m wrong. Btw your customer support page look different than mine :S

Banned

lol about sharing information is posted on MYKOL at the top

Please read the policies below before making a posting.

-You cannot delete characters at this point. We will launch this feature in the near future.
    -If you ever shared your account with anyone else or purchased it from anyone else, you will not receive any assistance related to hacking or losing items on your account.
    -Premium member&#39;s postings will be replied to within 24 hours. Do not expect responses right away.

Lemon

The only time we would be considered cheating on the part of our clan was one war when we tped to some humans inside a building. Boo Hoo the melee couldn&#39;t kill them yet we were being Nova&#39;ed that shit out of in there (only for about 2-3 minutes).[/b]
    I watched Warmen2 run to the back of elmorad castle last night. I then watched you TP to him...last night.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shinsou)</div>
    Ur probably the dumbest person ever born. Since i must draw it to u : "Ur damn right" = "I wont fucking post"[/b]
    So using my basic understanding of your English this is a translation of what you said:
    Us: Don&#39;t post if you don&#39;t care.
    You: Ok, I won&#39;t. Opps I just did.
    Us: What? did you just post to agree to not post?
    You: You must be thick, ofcourse I did. Oh I just posted again.

Lemon

Banned

If we are a cheating clan kennie then after we came orc why did you ask Magicality to clan you and bathory. unless you were sharing acounts (against TOS ) then you wanted to join a "cheating" clan. My my I smell bullshit.[/b]
    yes yes, its your own bullshit you&#39;re smelling. thanks for all the karus that will and support me/us (bathory and i) on this one.

azrael and bathory have only join 1 clan. the only clan the have ever join was a friend clan which was ally with blood. ever since that, they had always have their own clan.

not only that, but me and bathory have decline many clans that offer us to join. in fact azrael also have decline many allys also whether its a grade 5 clan asking for a cape or another grade 1 clan that wants to befriend. after all of those declines we suddenly wanted to join a cheating clan?

i saw sikatrix, just got into your clan again?

I watched Warmen2 run to the back of elmorad castle last night. I then watched you TP to him...last night.
    Lemon[/b]
    Impossible as I am orc and warmen2 is still human.

Lemon

Impossible as I am orc and warmen2 is still human.[/b]
    ...if it&#39;s impossible then how can I have seen it

I don&#39;t have evidence though so

Guess you halucinated as I would not bring warmen2 to an invasion as he has 0 national points.

Sup3rSlick2

Alright lets stop getting off topic now

KingOfPika

back to topic
    Pm me for falah&#39;s info

5DollahSuckySucky

yes yes, its your own bullshit you&#39;re smelling. thanks for all the karus that will and support me/us (bathory and i) on this one.

azrael and bathory have only join 1 clan. the only clan the have ever join was a friend clan which was ally with blood. ever since that, they had always have their own clan.

not only that, but me and bathory have decline many clans that offer us to join. in fact azrael also have decline many allys also whether its a grade 5 clan asking for a cape or another grade 1 clan that wants to befriend. after all of those declines we suddenly wanted to join a cheating clan?

i saw sikatrix, just got into your clan again?[/b]
    i once ressed azrael when he was 5x in abyss when he got killed by a human. he was very pissed at me

Lemon

back to topic
    Pm me for falah&#39;s info[/b]
    Don&#39;t stoop to his level

KingOfPika

Don&#39;t stoop to his level [/b]
    I just wanna see what homeschooled kid look like.

Sup3rSlick2

:lol:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast