Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my humble opinion. anyone who conducts business outside the bounds of the game is a "babashopper" and in my ...
Page: 9

Milkshaker

In my humble opinion. anyone who conducts business outside the bounds of the game is a "babashopper" and in my book will be considered less than 100% legit.

All of the characters I have played in Knight Online have obtained their items in game without involving any type of funds transfer outside of the game. The whole point of PLAYING any game is to enjoy the game by abiding by its rules. Breaking the rules of any game corrupts the game environment. In Knight Online, the choice of so many to use real life money and a real life mode of item exchange and trade outside of the game realm has retarded the in-game market and together with cheating, duping and dishonest practices, has all but disabled the ability of transferring a top tier item via in game trade.

As a result of the level of corruption by both the management and the general population in Knight Online, many players feel as though they have to adopt the dark practices of the more well equipped players in order to become well equipped themselves.

It takes several months to properly equip a character, and by today's standards, on an old server where the majority of the pvp population is level 70+ it may take a lot longer to get some of the items, and some of the items may never be obtained. But that is the way Knight Online is, its a very fun, and very challenging game to play, and success is limited to the amount of luck you have with bosses and the amount of time you have to put into leveling your character and camping the bosses you need to get the drops you want.

How does this relate to this topic? I tend to believe in the good of everyone before I judge them for the bad, and it seems that yet another player has given in to the "dark side" and has chosen to use trickery and deception to gain items for their personal satisfaction. If he still plays, his days are numbered because everyone knows that a quick fix won't last and the most enjoyment comes from the pursuit.

As Lemon stated, it undermines the integrity of the game, and i would like to add that without integrity, existence is futile.

snipelord

king warrior is the worst warrior in USKO... i was beating him on kimpee using cleave for a long time before he found a GM's dick to suck for items....

Falah will openly admit to babashopping...

I asked him when he found his credit card, his response was merely a smile.

Dfalt (not helios the new player) asked him if he baba shops, his response was 'everyeone does'

xXShikakaXx

lol falah thinks i hackd him he's funny and my ventrilo name is blaine for all u that dont know me i know most english clan vents

PS: king warrior is legit untill falah found this one guys msn where him and precision(chris) wehre buying cs's from
    i dont know if falah gave king any of his items but i know how king got all his gear he has

Banned

Why did king allow this babashopping to go on around him? Obviously knowlage with no action is just as bad as being a part of it. I would say he turned a blind eye but I guess a few items found there way onto his character?[/b]

hey ms ass call me mr dick

werent you bugging abuse isiloon a while ago ? before you quit or whatever lol?

Banned

king warrior is the worst warrior in USKO... i was beating him on kimpee using cleave for a long time before he found a GM's dick to suck for items....

Falah will openly admit to babashopping...

I asked him when he found his credit card, his response was merely a smile.

Dfalt (not helios the new player) asked him if he baba shops, his response was 'everyeone does'[/b]

lol , thats funny comes from kimpee who got pwn by lvl 65 before FD came out , and ya king used to suck really bad and was lvling in deru even when he was lvl 69 untill he plays better now and 2 players plays his account , him and his brother ..

play the guy named eslam and tell me the results , i bet ironbelt that u will loss what ya giving if u loss ?

and once again King warrior is legit and doesnt even have prem's , he barly understand english and if u wonder where he got all his items , from trading in moardon , farming boss most of the time
    and he has a chitin shield right now +6 most of u think its dupped or falah gave him for free then no he gave his gig +8 for it to falah

P.S falah is hacked and delevled i think to 30

Banned

lol , thats funny comes from kimpee who got pwn by lvl 65 before FD came out , and ya king used to suck really bad and was lvling in deru even when he was lvl 69 untill he plays better now and 2 players plays his account , him and his brother ..

play the guy named eslam and tell me the results , i bet ironbelt that u will loss what ya giving if u loss ?
    and once again King warrior is legit and doesnt even have prem's , he barly understand english and if u wonder where he got all his items , from trading in moardon , farming boss most of the time
    and he has a chitin shield right now +6 most of u think its dupped or from falah then no he gave his gig +8 for it to falah
    P.S falah is hacked and delevled i think to 30[/b]

that was prolly the original owner of kimpee who sucks compared to snipe ^^

Banned

hey ms ass call me mr dick

werent you bugging abuse isiloon a while ago ? before you quit or whatever lol?[/b]
    first off, get a life, quit trying to bring down the life of others because yours is about as crappy as a blind turk using koxp. for one, lemon would never cheat in this game like u have mr scammer dick johnson, and i seriously doubt u have any room to talk about anyone other than urself ruining this game because you for one scammed an old clannie of symbiosis which already pisses me off about you, so pls Crazy2010, leave ko4life and quit throwing out claims without knowing the true facts, thx bb

Banned

flippin wernt you eating dirt when we raped yall for isiloon ? :wub:

Banned

flippin wernt you eating dirt when we raped yall for isiloon ? :wub:[/b]
    ....wtf does that have to do with him cheating? and with like 5 priests, and some torments it don't take much to make anyone eat dirt, considering all we had that day was what 2 priests? a buffer and a fh buffer....? so if killing 2 parties with 5priests and 5 mages makes you happy, then pls go have a party about it, all that matters is that when we have a full pk party in cz we roll u guys everytime, now pls post on topic next time all u do is spam vandy.

Banned

and all symbosis does is bugg isiloon
    thats cheating

Not when we both have a full pk party o.O

Banned

ahhaha +1 HORROR

xXShikakaXx

(theblindingdagger)(speaking)
    and falah will keep denying it but 1-2dayys bfore he acuesd me of hacking him he had thousandfootcrutch in his comment in rising force vent(best clan ever) with bartok in his channel so..
    in my opinion hes playing "hacked" and trying to get his baba shop rep to legit

Banned

risingforce clan sucked
    did some clan vs clan partys
    prety funny we talked to nukka he called us noobs when we raided him at trolls and said he could take us all on-LOL
    so he tryed..we kept owning them lol
    then he calls all his clannies to help him hahahahaha debuffer and all
    <3 nukka

xXShikakaXx

as in best clan ever i meant that ive been in, (im his bro)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast