Premium Only wewt

This is a discussion on Premium Only wewt within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone noticing the servers are much more frequently saying non premium users cannot login at this time?? i pay gold ...
Page: 1

anyone noticing the servers are much more frequently saying non premium users cannot login at this time?? i pay gold premium so i dont have to worry about this issue but my merchant char isnt premium so i can rarely get him in. lol. whats going on with this? just curious thats all.. just seems that even at non turk times servers are saying non premium cannot login at this time or w.e. that shit says.

Well i know that u need for akara1 premium without prem its impossible to login.

D1 im pretty sure is prem only weather it's full server load or not. When servers went down before and got restart, I logged on with a non prem account (only 3 green bars) and it said non prem message

more people r biting the bullet and buying prem. its only 9usd a month for basic prem so alot of peopel like yourself have 2 chars 1 to merch and 1 to play on i know many people that rem 2 accounts so its not so much the game is growing its just people r injecting more money into ko

yea i just find it kinda lame lol. servers arent full on ronark.. yet premium only.. or you will walk through the game.. servers dont look as full as normal.. yet bars are shown to the max.. and when you click to connect. it doesnt show an attempt to connect.. just the message non premium members cannot login at this time is shown at an instant meaning they are saying buy premium you fuck or you aint getting in.. just to me seems like usko is so money hungry that they ruined the concept of a free to play game. and for a game with as many bugs and issues as this.. i dont think its worth the money every month tbh. but figured id ask everyone else out there if they think this is bull shit.. cause i honestly do and im a premium player.

tommyleonghk

thats the way how k2 makes money ^_^

The king. Senior Member

iguess ppl play ko?

kennyburger

wewt woot, kewl cool. i feel so smart today.

The king. Senior Member

wewt woot, kewl cool. i feel so smart today.[/b]
    notice ur nr.666 post

maybe too many turks got too much free time? xd