Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing?

This is a discussion on What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I got exp'ed and my 30 stone rezzer was logging in and I saw some nub so I put ...
Page: 1

Road

Default What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing?

Well I got exp'ed and my 30 stone rezzer was logging in and I saw some nub so I put my stones in the destroy box and he could STILL 4 stone rezz me... Lately, EVERYONE has been 4 stone rezzing people (My turk friend told me it's the angry turks who can't cheat anymore who take their revenge on english players). Well I saw that same person at apos and he refussed to apologize to me. So I lured Troll on him and got him killed. Then I saw his clannies in rabia town. I really dont' like this clan: HELLFISH, because they are ALWAYS in rabia in the SAME spot?!?! They have been in the same spot for 4 days straight now, they don't ever move. So I lured Uruk Hai on them and got them 3 exp'ed, then we 4 stone rezzed their asses 8 times!

I'm starting to feel like I went a little over-board there, but would you guys have done the same thing to a clan that 4-stoned you if you had the chance?

But seriously, what is with all the 4 stone rezzing? Is it the trying to get back on us for something we aren't directly responsible for? If that is the case, it's a wildly immature way to deal with it.

Haxium

u r as noob as them imo :x
    Ok to 4stone the guy, but not to xped him, same for his clan

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing?

Originally posted by Road
    Well I got exp'ed and my 30 stone rezzer was logging in and I saw some nub so I put my stones in the destroy box and he could STILL 4 stone rezz me... Lately, EVERYONE has been 4 stone rezzing people (My turk friend told me it's the angry turks who can't cheat anymore who take their revenge on english players). Well I saw that same person at apos and he refussed to apologize to me. So I lured Troll on him and got him killed. Then I saw his clannies in rabia town. I really dont' like this clan: HELLFISH, because they are ALWAYS in rabia in the SAME spot?!?! They have been in the same spot for 4 days straight now, they don't ever move. So I lured Uruk Hai on them and got them 3 exp'ed, then we 4 stone rezzed their asses 8 times!

I'm starting to feel like I went a little over-board there, but would you guys have done the same thing to a clan that 4-stoned you if you had the chance?

But seriously, what is with all the 4 stone rezzing? Is it the trying to get back on us for something we aren't directly responsible for? If that is the case, it's a wildly immature way to deal with it.

Hahaha that sounds like something I'd do if I got pissed enough. It's just a game, if they do wrong to you, do wrong to them back. It's not like you're hurting them IRL or anything.

You didn't happen to video that whole sequence, did you? It would make for a good 'PWNT!' moment. :lol:

like you are any better then those 4 stone rezzers then..., u do the same on those innocent people, it isnt their fault that their clanny 4 stoned rezzed u is it? :unsure:

stevouk

nvm

Road

Technically, it wasn't ME that 4 stone rezzed them... I left that dicission up to our rezzer, and after we were ks'ed and lured on for 5 HOURS I think you would of done the same thing. BTW I was going to fraps it but my computer gives bad quality .

IRockUSuck

I really dont' like this clan: HELLFISH, because they are ALWAYS in rabia in the SAME spot?!?! They have been in the same spot for 4 days straight

they are just lvl ing and good job gogo hellfish WHY DONT YOU LİKE THEM? a noob ressed you WHY DO YOU KİLL EXPİNG GUYS??

i can answer

NOOB :angry: :angry:

TheShadow

Best way to prevent would be for K2 to add a little msg box with yes/no on it accepting nr of stones rez ^_^.

And the problem of 4 stone would be gone . But not luring :rollseyes:.

TunaFishyMe

you dont like a clan because they are the spot for a long time? thats kinda ridiculous. tbh, ive never been 4 stone (touch wood) everytime i die and log into d3 elmorad some random guy gives me a 30. lol

Fight fire with fire, just adding a bit of white spirit in ur case.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TheShadow
    Best way to prevent would be for K2 to add a little msg box with yes/no on it accepting nr of stones rez *^_^.

And the problem of 4 stone would be gone *. But not luring *:rollseyes:.
    +1

I really don't know why they haven't done this. But then, much of this game remains open to griefers. It's like a dog eat dog world in KO, far moreso than in WoW.

Road

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you dont like a clan because they are the spot for a long time? *thats kinda ridiculous.
    They don't exp in one spot. They stay AFK FOR DAYS! Never moving. I think they are duping, esp since all of them poped out of no where with full shell and +8 items ( Rapter for one).

Plus if they stay in game for that long being afk, its fair game to do what ever to them because they are responsible for what happens to them when they are gone.

TunaFishyMe

oo i didnt know they were afk. in that case, lure away

u lost like 4x more xp B)

Aqu

4 stone res isnt really that bad, take a 4 stone res after 5 mins dead, or take a 30 stone like an hour after being dead? I know which one I'd take :P

60% isnt that different to 80% :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast