Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOL, new hack on girakon! No need to be archer anymore!

This is a discussion on LOL, new hack on girakon! No need to be archer anymore! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL wtf is that???...
Page: 3

_Hybrid_

ROFL wtf is that???

Banned

I got the feeling Girakon is gonna end up like Cypher with all those Turk Clans that emerge from nowhere and are top 10 in 1 day. But neways, I'm staying lol [/b]
    you guys crack me up

why would you think it would be diff then any other server that K2 comes out with....your not playing knight online anymore people...ur playing k2networks and that sucks

this was to be expected....lol

Ainelover

If k2 wud auto ban all turks, it wouldnt be many people left in my clan :P

greishkan1

exacly you cant koxp ...k2 make a patch where if you kill low lvl monsters with high lvl you dont get money and exp...thats mean you are able to exp max to lvl 50 or so.other you must exp manualy.so who care about koxp ? no one[/b]
    If ur in party u still get exp and money :P

azetona

dont blame my babas server :P

Aba

lolol this guys made me laugh, shooting arrows with a glave =]
    [/b]

zzzzz you noobs stole my darkcrusade symbol

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I wonder why the hell does barbarians even have the archery animation because there is no such thing as barbarian archer.

Halbringer02

Lol.. why do you think that all the good players like.. Tez, Sonicboom, IamSocrates (Diez) left..
    Because is full of turks and they went to another game.. (which i play it too) but i wont say it at loud.. or all the turks will go there too.

As said above it doesen't really matter. Max lvl they can macro to is like 65 so its not a big deal tbh, thank the Lord for that new patch.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Lol.. why do you think that all the good players like.. Tez, Sonicboom, IamSocrates (Diez) left..
    Because is full of turks and they went to another game.. (which i play it too) but i wont say it at loud.. or all the turks will go there too.[/b]
    that made me lol'd. pretty sure ppl like him leaving made the game a lot better.

you failed canz.[/b]

Banned

that made me lol'd. pretty sure ppl like him leaving made the game a lot better.[/b]
    why u hatin? jelous

i was good for my time and everyone during my time was shady...its a fact...you cant not be shady in ko cause sometimes you have no choice cause the time you dont even know u got a duped item and the other half you do.....its part of the game so get used to it asswipe....it has nothing to do with someone with good or not

from what i see ALL of good and respectbale players left from ko....i dont see one left...theres a reason for that....good is also classified as smart....and smart players can see when there being hoodwinked LITERALLY

its only the weak minded sheep who can be easily led astray by k2(the shepard) who blatantly makes it known they dont give 2 shits about you yet you still keep pumping money into there pockets while they drive nice cars and get hot chicks and you sit at your pc bent over for them jerking off

sadest part is they didnt even buy you some lotion

say what you want about me and your opinion is yours to die with....but majority of players from before respect me for who i am and the nice guy i was...i did much for everyone and in all honesty your opinion is worthless

fact remains you play this game STILL(you quit and now are back) cause you cant succeed in anything else...game or real life

and lastly to your comment exactly....me leaving actually made the game DEAD and worse as you can see from diez....if you think it got better when i left your more pathetic then i thought cause from reading all the posts looks like to any person with a brain the game is getting worse and worse

not trying to flame you but your post contridicted itself from what is happening in ko now...facts as in posts on these forums and officials cant be argued...whatever hate you got for me i suggest you let it die cause it will eat you up in the end

anyways ttfn see u again in few days and if u want to try to belittle me your still on my msn so just msn me

PS. i am not gone from ko

Aba

from what i see ALL of good and respectbale players left from ko....i dont see one left...theres a reason for that....good is also classified as smart....and smart players can see when there being hoodwinked LITERALLY[/b]

zzzz

lol i saw that warrior we added him to a doom party and saw him do that shit like wtf and kiked him right away

Banned

I've seen this before also in ronark

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast