Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOL at peoples lvls now

This is a discussion on LOL at peoples lvls now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KK, so I've kinda been away for like 14 days. Who the hell is xxLinmenxx, a new lvl 83 with ...
Page: 1

denon33

KK, so I've kinda been away for like 14 days. Who the hell is xxLinmenxx, a new lvl 83 with no history? or a name change maybe?

dunno, but checking, lots of people seem to have lvled 76-79 or 78-80 in like 10 days. They were taking 3 weeks to go 75-76 etc then somehow manage to lvl every 3 days wtf?

If it was just a few people I'd say, yeah they have been exping their bollax off, but its like 20 or 30 people on both sides. even with exp event / exp valks etc its suspicious. Check RoguePkGod. went 75 to 76 in 4 days, to 77 in 4 days and to 78 in 2 days. I take it there is some kind of exp bug going on.

Anyone fill me in on what the fuck has been going on?

Banned

Who the hell is xxLinmenxx, a new lvl 83 with no history? or a name change maybe?[/b]
    LinMen is sold Virago char that was later scammed back.

4que

Simple, hackers and koxpers can roam free and bot their levels.

Nothing being done. <_<

denon33

yeah but the people I&#39;m talking about are known on cw. Known in pk, known on the servers and in known clans etc. And known to hate exping and have stated they are happy at 76/ 77 etc. And like 30 of them have gone up 2 or 3 lvls in such a short period. I&#39;m pretty sure they wouldn&#39;t risk botting, so it seems like they are exping at booro with some kind of exp glitch or bug. dunno maybe its just me, but how come they haven&#39;t lvled for maybe a month and then the whole server suddenly goes into exp mode? and people lvl 2 or 3 lvls in 10-14 days. I can understand if it is like low 70s gaining a few lvls in that time, but these are high 70&#39;s.

Inactive Member

There is a new bug. there are people that can exp your account from 70 to 80 in couple minutes for money. appearently only a few ppl knows how to do it.

Ppl that hate exping, buying 1 level every 3-4 days and keep pking. Their level history seems legit this way.

there&#39;s this new type of bug that only a few ppl know. they charge money to do it and they go on the person&#39;s acc for like a few hrs and get you the lvl you desire. i heard it envolves a quest and it spams you that exp reward. so thats why there&#39;s no history goes from lvl 1 to 80 or 83 in 1 or 2 days before kok can updade

denon33

Yeah, just been reading the threads on the officials. Was thinking of giving up anyway. No longer thinking. Will check updates to see if anything is being done with this. Just sad to see so many "good" people turn so bad, so fast. nvm, enjoy yourselves guys. Hope you feel good about yourselves.

zooli

There is nothing new under the sun.
    Ppl are always trying to take shortcuts.
    To bad so few legits still around.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

76-79 or 78-80 in like 10 days

u dont need cheat to make it, there was exp event for like week, ppl were doin like 300-400 mil per day

Unique5454

Exp isnt science, get some free time, beat up lazyness and 79-80 5-7 days with platinum and exp valks no problemo.

35 $ + 10 $ valks + 168 hours of your life and you TOO could go from lvl 79 to 80!

yep, you can buy lvls for $

from what i know it´s like 70 - 75 10$ each lvl and 75 - 80 15$ each lvl.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

35 $ + 10 $ valks + 168 hours of NO life and you TOO could go from lvl 79 to 80![/b]
    FIXED ^_^

zrocker0404

Where can i buy my lvl at??? lol jkk

4que

What took me 3 years can now be done in 3 weeks, awesome. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast