Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Lol at ranking forum

This is a discussion on Lol at ranking forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said if it's that easy then do it you fucking turk.[/b] PWNED. Flame Mgames not K2, K2 tells ...
Page: 4

Struggle

like i said if it's that easy then do it you fucking turk.[/b]

PWNED.

Flame Mgames not K2, K2 tells Mgames what needs to be fixed but THEY'RE slackin, not k2 o.0

k2 just needs to hire more staff

tolgahan

i didnt say i know programming. i said "even i know it is possible" . i saw good programmers say "it is easy"
    as u know idiot k2 is not my company.even i can fix it , it means nothing. but u retard just tring to say it.
    i am sure if k2 asks, mgames can fix it.
    flippy u r fucking urself . idiot more than that fucking turk.

tolga flame at another topic

Ripper_of_romania

my 2 cents
    Why be legit in a world full of cheats?Legitness wont bring them items and lvls u know,cheats do
    Pride wont give u too much cuz ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME GO IN TOWN AND FUCK SOMEONE DONT ARGUE OVER SOME STUPID PIXELS!!
    u guys way too much into this game,thx god im off
    KKTHNKSBB

i didnt say i know programming. i said "even i know it is possible" . i saw good programmers say "it is easy"
    as u know idiot k2 is not my company.even i can fix it , it means nothing. but u retard just tring to say it.
    i am sure if k2 asks, mgames can fix it.
    flippy u r fucking urself . idiot more than that fucking turk.[/b]
    i didn't understand anything.

you first said that noob programmer can do it and now that 1337 programmers said it's easy , which is a different thing ,and anyway unless you did it successfuly you can't say it's easy

and the rest , well i just didn't understand it.

tolgahan

good programmers said even noob ones could do it. it is not easy for me but i know it is easy for even noob programmers. coz good ones said it. got it now ?
    i dont need to try it to see if it is easy.if a good programmer says "it is easy" thats enough.

k2 is not fixing it,pll are buying premium to have high lvls with exp bug easier , and k2 is earning more money. thats ur problem if u cant see this.

good programmers said even noob ones could do it. it is not easy for me but i know it is easy for even noob programmers. coz good ones said it. got it now ?
    i dont need to try it to see if it is easy.if a good programmer says "it is easy" thats enough.

k2 is not fixing it,pll are buying premium to have high lvls with exp bug easier , and k2 is earning more money. thats ur problem if u cant see this.[/b]
    Is TR_MUSTAFA_TR_HACK_TR_TEAM a good programmer according to you?

tolgahan

pfff ur point is not about even this topic. my bad i am tring to open ur eyes and show something to you.
    they fixed all the bugs until today and couldnt fix exp bug ha ? EVEN FOR 2 MONTHS or more ....
    u even dont know what we are talking about. u saw my post and jumped in it as usual.
    u dont deserve an answer.
    kkthxbb

if you weren't turk , you would have noticed that i actually posted on this post before you did

DuWolf

well someone keeps removing my rights to post on general section so look like we have a secret &#39; ImARankingFacistMOD &#39; ><

I have known about the 7* bug for a few months an reported it in ... i heard about a 14* bug so shouted on ally

" Need some people test out this method of bugging 14*/21* "

got people .. tried it diddnt work ...

yeah big secret cheater me ....

then fargo happened an k2&#39;s responce to me was that they couldnt do anything about it ... So i basically had a discussion on our forums about if they were allowing people to have the free lvls then fck them an all make 80 . the topic was closed/locked the day i found out they were gonna punish people. Nothing more was said ....

Does that sound as much fun as the Jealous people being mardarses ? nope .. but thats the way it happened.

I even supplied KSC from 4months ago al the way upto yesterday .. im -2% from 4 months ago.

will that count? nah .. kleenex boxes were out a long time ago ..

Like it or not .. want the .ksc or not .. im not concerned ... i no longer feel the need to justify myself continually to a majority of &#39; lets post flame an ignore what he says &#39; bunch of kids ..

jimfujitsu

Every bug can be easily fixed by original game designers.

fix for exp bug is simple and is normal k2 style when anyone is disbanded or leaves party the whole party disbands that simple

duwolf u saying ur exp hasn&#39;t moved doesn&#39;t mean shit ur the pl party leader never gets multiple exp when making the bug

also why is all the post of ppl in ur clan saying to not use random noobs when bugging etc .

and the other kscs of same warrior ur bugging to test doing the exp bug with random noobs and a clannie as pl

also more ss of ur forum ppl saying to make exp and then to just name change if cought and rejoin in one of the many different allie clans

anyways u being banned from ranking is dumb cuz the whole forum is dumb and banning cheaters on a forum created by biggest hacker in ko history is just plain retarded

Apollus

I read up about those topics whenever ko4life would go down for awhile.

Whenever I asked about it, very few times was I allowed to bug abuse or attempt it in order to test, or do a report on it. Mostly because people who "test" tend to abuse it themselves before they hand it in[/b]
    i&#39;ve been asked to test it twice (the other will btw)

HunterMark

1) these +9 items are legit I can vouch for it
    2) the reason why they are so rich is that they always been CSW owner
    3) tioc never been PROOVED as cheating... this SS proves nothing but Revelation as been proved as macroing (Prudent) and one of these as assumed have scammed someone off a lvl 74 warrior.

Now Duwolf is banned from forum by a stupid poll made by a stupid mod (Prudent) and he never as been proved as cheating something that he doesnt

Durp and Lifeson are still there and Lifeson is still MOD when prooved as macroing

Stop fucking flaming tioc and start flaming Revelation

tolgahan

someone still thinks k2 needs BILL GATES to fix that bug ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast