Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Lol at ranking forum

This is a discussion on Lol at ranking forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someone still thinks k2 needs BILL GATES to fix that bug ?[/b] oh my god , you're really STUPID K2 ...
Page: 5

someone still thinks k2 needs BILL GATES to fix that bug ?[/b]
    oh my god , you're really STUPID

K2 CAN'T FIX SHIT BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE SOURCE CODE , ONLY MGAME CAN.

Is it clear enough for you?

all depends on what it is they need to fix ^_^

Tristan

I don't see what the big deal is, duwolf has been cheating since Xigenon opened.

tolgahan

offff flippy everybody know k2 is not fixing itself. "k2 can fix it" meant "if k2 wants ,the bug can be fixed"
    u r really make me think that u dont have a brain <.<

I don&#39;t see what the big deal is, duwolf has been cheating since Xigenon opened.[/b]
    arent you the scammer one?..

nvm

tolgahan who is that girl in your sig and the one in your avatar

aligator, you should die in a car fire for not knowing who she is.

She&#39;s Elisha Cuthbert, DUH!

:x

u r really make me think that u dont have a brain <.<[/b]
    at least i was able to learn english a bit...

4:20

I think this crap is old, DuWolf has been unlegit since he hit 70, maybe before.
    I used to always go in his Vent, who was he always in a private channel with? InfiniteMadness, receiving GM support? I think so.
    Now, "Testing" a bug, my fucking balls.
    Tioc sucks, full of corruptness.[/b]

I don&#39;t see what the big deal is, duwolf has been cheating since Xigenon opened.[/b]
    That&#39;s what I said. >_<

Pwner4Last

Daem we on tha ko4life need to kill some1 from ranking forums just to show that we are nr 1

3) tioc never been PROOVED as cheating... this SS proves nothing but Revelation as been proved as macroing (Prudent) and one of these as assumed have scammed someone off a lvl 74 warrior.[/b]

ugh there&#39;s kscs of there clan exp bugging multiple times sorry that u&#39;ve bought duwolfs bull shit but both times they exp bugging same person so obviously they weren&#39;t testing and on there forum after ksc of warrior was posted members were saying to not use random ppl to make bug which is probly why duwolf was partyleader in the newer kscs

i have all the kscs i doubt they&#39;ll ban duwolf but im sure there gunna stop talking to his dumb ass

1) these +9 items are legit I can vouch for it
    2) the reason why they are so rich is that they always been CSW owner
    3) tioc never been PROOVED as cheating... this SS proves nothing but Revelation as been proved as macroing (Prudent) and one of these as assumed have scammed someone off a lvl 74 warrior.[/b]
    1) bullshit u can vote for every shit u want it does mean nothing
    2) if holding CSW was similiar to csw on diez then they wasn&#39;t rich coz of that .If u get afther well done csw let say 30 mln for 1 person and u used 10 catapult keys think twice.Mor likey they are rich coz duwulfy was(is) gm on xingon and they could(can) do whatever they want.
    3)well he said they use that bug how dumb u need to be to figure out it works?Testing till lvl up?

and tolgahan u moron ppl told u hire dozen times k2 can&#39;t make paths by they own.Only mgame can make paths coz they are the owners of ko not k2 or any other provider.If they would made path by them selfs it woud be illegal like private server.

tolgahan

i dont have to speak english perfect. i knew "r" shoudnt be there.mistakes are for human <.<

i dont have to speak english perfect. i knew "r" shoudnt be there.mistakes are for human <.<[/b]
    you&#39;re the only mistake in there :unsure:

DuWolf

Yes i am GM on Xiggy .. i dont need XP Bug because i can inject the XP straight to my chrter ....

>.<

if u can be bothered to read my post .. i cant be arsed keep repeating sorry.

Yes i am GM on Xiggy .. i dont need XP Bug because i can inject the XP straight to my chrter ....

>.<
    if u can be bothered to read my post .. i cant be arsed keep repeating sorry.[/b]

which post where the one here says u was testing a bug yes ?

why test bug on same guy who is testing it 24/7 in luferson who was originally posted and fact that u said the exp bug dont go over x7 jus shows ur lieing i can go now and make x50 + exp easily with only 2 freinds helping

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast