Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Lol at ranking forum

This is a discussion on Lol at ranking forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doenst really matter how many ppl u need... i can do it alone , i have 4 pc at home ...
Page: 6

doenst really matter how many ppl u need...
    i can do it alone , i have 4 pc at home and i can run about 5 ko client each ^^

doenst really matter how many ppl u need...
    i can do it alone , i have 4 pc at home and i can run about 5 ko client each ^^[/b]

i hope that just advanced ur epenis faggit i was refering to chars u need 2 pls which duwolf OBVIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE

DuWolf

Come on JuJu try at least to pretend to use your brain.

Trying the 14* is achievable with 9 people .... well if your smart enough ... guess u need 14 people ><

p.s. dont waste your time .. it doesnt work , tried the several methods available.

tolgahan

a guy with no brain tries to insult me.

\____/D

wow keep saying it doesn&#39;t work dumb ass u dont know how to do it actuall method is no where in the public i highly doubt u have acess to it

IT WORKS

wawh

wow keep saying it doesn&#39;t work dumb ass u dont know how to do it actuall method is no where in the public i highly doubt u have acess to it

IT WORKS[/b]
    you really do know a lot about the &#39;underground&#39; eh?
    too much on FG? :mellow: or maybe member of FG UG?

tolgahan

you really do know a lot about the &#39;underground&#39; eh?
    too much on FG? :mellow: or maybe member of FG UG?[/b]
    i know it is working too coz i am reading 5 topic about this everyday "in turkish"

Struggle

OWNED lol

im sorry but turkish forums> FG UG

OWNED lol

im sorry but turkish forums> FG UG[/b]

im not gonna discuss that here its not welcome

Struggle

im not gonna discuss that here its not welcome[/b]

What I do know is that song is totally garbage...a song for people who listen to rap just to be cool, try listening to the lyrics and you&#39;ll realize that song is sooooo lame.

Just a song with a good beat and a chorus for people who don&#39;t understand music.

oo i got king kong in the trunk u gotta hear me b4 u see me.....wtf kinda shit is that.

may i suggest some lil wayne or boosie.

PLEASE SON U DONT KNOW SHIT

that song is fucking bananassssssssssss he also wrote chain hang low which made ur sister hop on someones dick no doubt beats like that turn out church girls all the time and thats the kinda music i like the beats is hot and the verse is bananas its in the song ffs

Struggle

PLEASE SON U DONT KNOW SHIT

that song is fucking bananassssssssssss he also wrote chain hang low which made ur sister hop on someones dick no doubt beats like that turn out church girls all the time and thats the kinda music i like the beats is hot and the verse is bananas its in the song ffs[/b]

first of all they&#39;re not his beats retard. I know more about music than you&#39;ll ever know, and know that jibbs and chamillionaire are wack.

you want some hard street shit go listen to some street niggas, jibbs, what a joke he is.

He got that beat from a fucking kid song I used to listen to when I was 5, how pathetic. Chain hang low? lmao!

tolgahan

private, flame at another topic ^^

first of all they&#39;re not his beats retard. I know more about music than you&#39;ll ever know, and know that jibbs and chamillionaire are wack.

you want some hard street shit go listen to some street niggas, jibbs, what a joke he is.

He got that beat from a fucking kid song I used to listen to when I was 5, how pathetic. Chain hang low? lmao![/b]

this topic is over neways know most feel "nothing new tioc always cheaters"

but as for u mr struggle im from detroit i dont know much about music other then it is my hobby and i know wat i wanna ride with and chain hang low and king kong are both beats that are street worthy (as in bumpin in my stereo not the "street" ur refering . I dont wanna ride with mr lil wayne infact i dont wanna ride with ANY RAPPER who has lil in there name at all but i find it funny that u think lil wayne and boosie are "street niggas" that sir is a fucking joke

cuz wierd al has more street cred then fucking lil wayne and u can quote me on that nigga

`~JUNO

private, flame at another topic ^^[/b]
    you&#39;re the one that kept flaming ... what a dumbass

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast