Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Lol at ranking forum

This is a discussion on Lol at ranking forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u started. u are jumping in my posts like u did when lutz asked a java script in that topic. ...
Page: 8

tolgahan

u started.
    u are jumping in my posts like u did when lutz asked a java script in that topic.
    i didnt "ownt" or "pwnt" u . u tried to find a hole to tell me something , to make me mad ; to console urself. COZ i am turk. i am sure it wdnt have been started if i wasnt. u failed.
    i was talkin about k2. u started flaming.
    if u dont care flaming me , dont jump in my posts.
    i still think u dont have a brain.

\____/D it is not full yet.

Quit crying and get back on topic. :mellow: I think duwolf is full of crap.. the bug is already known to exist, why test it? Does it really matter if 14x is possible? If 100x is possible? Instead of trying to figure that out just fix the damn problem.

well u see duwolf jus says they were testing reason why is they wanted to do more then x7 cuz thats wat they normally do wat was posted weeks ago of there clan doing x7 with turk noobs

but one of those noobs took a ksc xD

well u may didn't notice tolgahan that it is topic about cheters not about k2.If cheters abuse bugs they should be flamed not k2(flameing k2 is not topic of this discussion).Saying that they bug abuse coz k2 didn't made path on time is very lame exscuse almost lame as "bug testing".U all biching on this game (include me) but look at u.They cheat and for most of u it's ok or like "I dun care" pff .

btv duwulfy if that was just exp made to test the bug go die with your clan to prevoius lvls or u still not sure is it works?mabey need few days more?

Road

Who cares. :x Everyone hids EVERYTHING in this game like if they stick thier head out enough they will get shot down. Time for a reality check, most people that are accused of cheating DO cheat, and yet they STILL deny it when EVERYONE knows it.

I'm sure a cheater would quote me on this and say something like "you can be accused of anything, doesn't matter if you cheat". That's bs I've been playing ko for 2 years and no one has EVER said I cheated nor have I been accused, mainly because I don't involve myself in cheating clans and hand around cheaters. Just be honest with yourselves; you'll live longer. Admit you guys cheat because what's the point of hiding it if you won't get punished for it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

< my names bob....bob likes potatos but not regular potatos....potatos with ass gravy...oh yes...yum!!!

-_- that above is about as much or more interesting than this topic

< my names bob....bob likes potatos but not regular potatos....potatos with ass gravy...oh yes...yum!!!
    -_- that above is about as much or more interesting than this topic[/b]
    u lose the topic

u started.
    u are jumping in my posts like u did when lutz asked a java script in that topic.
    i didnt "ownt" or "pwnt" u . u tried to find a hole to tell me something , to make me mad ; to console urself. COZ i am turk. i am sure it wdnt have been started if i wasnt. u failed.
    i was talkin about k2. u started flaming.
    if u dont care flaming me , dont jump in my posts.
    i still think u dont have a brain.

\____/D it is not full yet.[/b]
    wtf is wrong with you ? don&#39;t you understand that :
    1) i posted in that topic before you did ,so why do you say that "i jump on your post" ?
    2) i didn&#39;t start the flaming , you started , when you said "zzz k2 stupıd no fıx xp bug"
    3) I don&#39;t flame you because you are a turk but because you are TURK and STUPID , yet i&#39;m friend with a few turk (yea a few , most turks are just stupid anyway)
    4) i didnt fail anything , since anyway i didn&#39;t want to "console myself", i actually proved my point of view to about everyone with common sense that read this :
    _ you are stupid
    _ it&#39;s not k2 fault for xp bug... they aren&#39;t very smart but this time it&#39;s not their fault

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678