Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lol RoM from giant golem

This is a discussion on lol RoM from giant golem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rom = ring of magic...
Page: 3

rom = ring of magic

Banned

got in from sq...

wow ..they really drop it?

Hehe u know why they are doing this things?
    They are trying some new stuff that can drop items, say like the crude from a Atross.

They can test it in this pvp server because u dont need the item's.
    So if there is a bug with the item u found it do's not matter :P.

If u readed the normal k2 forum before, where they are talking about the opal,crude and crystal's, there they sad somthing like what i sad above in my message, so dont worry and dont say wtf :P, they are just testing some stuff :P.

wawh

Hehe u know why they are doing this things?
    They are trying some new stuff that can drop items, say like the crude from a Atross.

They can test it in this pvp server because u dont need the item's.
    So if there is a bug with the item u found it do's not matter :P.

If u readed the normal k2 forum before, where they are talking about the opal,crude and crystal's, there they sad somthing like what i sad above in my message, so dont worry and dont say wtf :P, they are just testing some stuff :P.[/b]
    so k2 is so lazy they dont make an actuel test server and just waste ppl time to find out bugs on a pvp server

+ why should there be a bug in drops anyway? -_- even private servers are doing better than usko now :lol:

so k2 is so lazy they dont make an actuel test server and just waste ppl time to find out bugs on a pvp server

+ why should there be a bug in drops anyway? -_- even private servers are doing better than usko now :lol:[/b]
    Well why would they make a test server?
    The pvp things are not bugged first of all, and 2th at the time we are pvping they can check what the drop rate is, i think they are looking about how to get the drop rate of the ROM from Bishop better and things because they are realy low at this days, also they want to get the opal,crude and crystral drop rate higher (they where talking about to add this things also in pvp mob, in the bowl).

So thats what they are testing.
    So i would say in dutch "twee vliegen in één klap" (in english "two flies in one go".

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I had a kite shield 40 spear from a bandicoot scavenger ftw

oli

pfft naruto wannabe xD
    do they really drop +6/48 dd sheild? omg i wish it was bugged and dropped on normal servers~! ARDREAM SUPPORT PRIEST FTW~![/b]
    Not wannabe naruto, i'm sure u know the meaning of Naruto since u are from asia i guess?^^

still i like what they did in the PvP server, proof of them not being lazy asses.

kibal

its lies with out a screen shot[/b]
    And the point of lie about a server where items got deleted after 24h?

fail[/b]
    Your sig is worse.

On topic: Shadow Warrior is very right.
    You can have fun PKing and they are meanwhile working on some buggs. Whats wrong with that? It would be worse if they put this into the real servers. Testing it and then forget to wipe all those items (K2-ish).

More screenshots please

Banned

+ why should there be a bug in drops anyway? -_- even private servers are doing better than usko now :lol:[/b]

Omg, How could you understand a single thing he just said?

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

i got kite shield +6/48 dd from kekur -_-[/b]
    Post the SS please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123