Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LOL, RS

This is a discussion on LOL, RS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u know, i think its kinda funny that people really think 70+ players from knight online would ever offer them ...
Page: 1

u know, i think its kinda funny that people really think 70+ players from knight online would ever offer them one of our 70s in exchange for some stupid lvl 100 RS account, honestly, compare the two fukin games, its really not worth it at all. I understand it may take u months and hours and hours of gameplay, but come on man, its RS. The game sucks, no matter how good u are on it, the game itself still sucks lol. We need to establish a code of conduct among this RS players and get the point across that u cant get a good KO account for your stupid ass RS account.

and on another note, if some1 leaves KO for RS, its prolly because they are bored and wanna mess around, not because its a better game.

Banned

Lol? drugs?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

care? :mellow:

Runescape is a pretty good game with how much that it has. If I didnt get perm muted for a bs reason on the game then I wouldnt be playing KO right now.

Both games are different, both games are good in different ways.

I wish I could plant an "I'm retarded" sticker on your forhead.
    If you don't like RS, it doesn't necessarily mean it sucks. Alot of people might enjoy it, and alot of trades are being done RS -> KO, so I think there are people that like RS. So leave them alone, let them do what they WANT, who are you to judge what they want to do with their time? Yes pmg graphics suck bla bla blaaaaaa, some people don't care about that, and enjoy RS the way it is, so shut up and go cry somewhere else.

Thankyoucomeagain

Yeh, thats why RuneScape has like x50 the amount of subscribers than KO does lol.

Banned

it's there choice to do whatever they want with their account. Not yours.

why the hell are you gettin all worked up about it

RS is actualy an awsome game beats the shit out of ko in every aspect other than Clans obviously and pk, if it had thsose 2 it would get maybe 1000x the subscribers

Roberto

What is RS?

PredatorPowa

runscape ^^

LOL i doubt you were ever even a high level on rs enough to enjoy it. pretty much the only thing ko has better than rs is that pking takes somewhat skill and how clans work but with pestcontrol's gay stuff its not that hard to get to 100 combat. but a 110+in rs easily=a 70+ in ko

FattySin

RuneScape has alot of content in it. Your little rant won't convince anybody, I hope you know, it just makes you bad.

well, now that we got a convo started, *clears throat*, apologies if i seemed a bit harsh towards RS, i dont have such a passionate hate for the game as it may seem. I&#39;m sure its a great game, my friends are 100+, they say its great, but i still dont see why it could be worth a 70+ on KO >.<, no matter how long it took, i still dont see where it becomes worth that much. WoW accounts are worth 500-700 for a descently geared 70 with flying mount, and easy $1000+ for the epic geared 70s. now, keep in mind, it realy dosent take as long to hit 70 and gear up on WoW than it does to get 70+ KO and 100+ RS. I guess im just havin a hard understanding why such a primitive game is being traded up there with these badass MMOs. hm.... theres a thought

70 in KO is nothing....

r3wind

70 in ko is like...

CT with ak-47 in counter-strike

well maybe not hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast