Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LOL, RS

This is a discussion on LOL, RS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well RS has better support..Much more challenging and just NOT COMBAT!KO has bad support and also the game is all ...
Page: 3

Well RS has better support..Much more challenging and just NOT COMBAT!KO has bad support and also the game is all combat..I still love KO though.Some people get bored of KO because all you do is xp and fight,but runescape you get to do more things,fish/mine/thieving etc;
    So it's really about what you like and RS is more of a challenge.It took my brother about 2 years to reach 110 on his RS account and many of his skills are 70-80+

Also RS has more people playing it and more subscribers.

matrix14

Well RS has better support..Much more challenging and just NOT COMBAT!KO has bad support and also the game is all combat..I still love KO though.Some people get bored of KO because all you do is xp and fight,but runescape you get to do more things,fish/mine/thieving etc;
    So it's really about what you like and RS is more of a challenge.It took my brother about 2 years to reach 110 on his RS account and many of his skills are 70-80+

Also RS has more people playing it and more subscribers.[/b]
    The guys of RS are very smart how they did it with membership

Wrong!!!

Zezima(Hes ranked 1)

Someone offered 24000$ but he refused Runescape accounts are 1 of the most expensive

KO is nothing compared to those prices Because you can be in a month 70+ in RS it takes more then 2 years to get a normal-good lvl 100+[/b]
    Well after my 2 mains got banned i made a lvl 100 with most of the decent quests done in just under a month. So KO prices are compared, and your $24,000 information. Let me guess you just heard it from a friend (more than likely after reading this you'll admit your one of those sad fucks who pm's him daily and asks those sort of questions)

Ki1laH

Well after my 2 mains got banned i made a lvl 100 with most of the decent quests done in just under a month. So KO prices are compared, and your $24,000 information. Let me guess you just heard it from a friend (more than likely after reading this you'll admit your one of those sad fucks who pm's him daily and asks those sort of questions)[/b]
    No, that is the truth, peter is a friend of mine we used to play together all the time. Zezima = peter in case you didn't know.

My 116 acc just went for 700$ with no items on it.

Thats bullshit because on the biggest cheating/black market RS site people are paying MAX of $400 for a 120+ so i'd love to see some proof of that.

Ki1laH

Thats bullshit because on the biggest cheating/black market RS site people are paying MAX of $400 for a 120+ so i'd love to see some proof of that.[/b]
    Because on the cheating/black market sites most of the characters being sold are macroed characters, when you sell privately to people that don't want illegit characters, they pay more.

P.S. I have nothing to prove, because I could care less if you think RS accts are worthless.

Because on the cheating/black market sites most of the characters being sold are macroed characters, when you sell privately to people that don't want illegit characters, they pay more.

P.S. I have nothing to prove, because I could care less if you think RS accts are worthless.[/b]
    "Most" so the legit characters still go for cheaper? No they go for the usual price, what you said was bollocks and nobody in their right mind would pay more as RuneScape characters are so easily scammed back.

Thats bullshit because on the biggest cheating/black market RS site people are paying MAX of $400 for a 120+ so i'd love to see some proof of that.[/b]
    Sythe.org

some high lvl characters sell more because of the name...would you buy a 126 with the name Dragon432857, or Horror?
    Zezima is welllll known so people will pay tons for it, not to mention its ranked 1 with over 1 billion xp in it.
    dont forget his account has phat sets and billions of rs money on it.
    But 24k...is kinda pathetic for a game.

and zezima(your friend peter) is a homo....he had a wedding on runescape.

just wow. <_<

Banned

Sythe.org

some high lvl characters sell more because of the name...would you buy a 126 with the name Dragon432857, or Horror?
    Zezima is welllll known so people will pay tons for it, not to mention its ranked 1 with over 1 billion xp in it.

just wow. <_<[/b]
    lýfe plýs

lýfe plýs[/b]
    me?

Banned

me?[/b]
    zezima -.-&#39; hes a geek

zezima -.-&#39; hes a geek[/b]
    oh yea xD....you know your a nerd when you have a wedding on runescape.

Ki1laH

Sythe.org

just wow. <_<[/b]
    Yeah, i told him online weddings are gay, he doesn&#39;t care.

Haven&#39;t talked to him in a while though.

runescape was hella fun.. i played it a long ass time ago, and i was a child back then.. 11/12. So it comes as no surprise that i was stupid in my quitting techniques (try giving away 2 p hat sets, lvl 126 char, and mills of gp) =[ i truly enjoyed the game though, although it seemed really monotonous at times when doing higher level skills to reach 99, the community was AMAZING. Some of the nicest people on there, and even though most kids are able to afford the $5 a month fee, a lot of mature individuals perforated the gameplay. had i not met some really, really good friends here on ko, i&#39;d wish to never have left runescape and be back doing it.. but what&#39;s done is done.. but RS is a truly underestimated game by a lot of hardcore gamers.

oh and in reference to Pete.. lol i don&#39;t see why he WOULD accept $24,000 for the char, seeing as how the amount months (maybe one year +) worth of hours he has invested into the game, it&#39;s like why cash out on allll that work.. when if u REALLY were in it for the money (since he isn&#39;t some pre-adult person..), he would have invested that into extra working on a job of somesort. Nonetheless, whenever i hear about RS nowadays, i kinda get "homesick" as far as games can go.. cuz it was a really great game.

he didn&#39;t accept the 24,000 $ because he knows in time he can get much much more, also i think hes going for 200m in each stat first.which is dumb, by the time he finishes prices will have dropped.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123