Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71

Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and..

This is a discussion on Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div> Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin) Originally posted by louch <!--QuoteBegin-assas62 @ <!--QuoteBegin-louch there is no ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    dazlin
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin)
    Originally posted by louch
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch

    there is no free version anymore

    yeah there is why the fk u think every1 and their brother has koxp ? and only reason cz koxp exist is BECAUSE free koxp exists and k2 takes 6 months to fkn update patch

    um, go to the koxp fucking site buddy
    says no more free koxp
    everyone pays for it

    Um do a little more fuckin research "buddy" and find out the CRACKED VERSION (FREE) is the fucking problem with attack enemy option![/b]
    jesus you guys spend to much time online, your starting to get very hostile... over something this stupid
    sorry i dont normally do my "research" on hacks and cheats


    btw i partied with you in ardream tonight[/b][/quote]

    Hey you flamed someone who was in the right, while you was wrong. And you used hostile words first, I just followed suit. :P I usually do research cheats on the online games I play because I like to know what I'm up against. It's a habit I got from playing America's Army, another game plagued with hacking homo's.

  2. #47
    Banned for scamming. CandyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    I read the news the other day and i saw some guy was raping women and the police hadn't caught him

    So i went out and raped a few women, and they caught me... wow... what's up with that bias ehhh????

    Idiot

    ### Paddy has just owned Saigon ###

  3. #48
    louch
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin)</div>
    Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)
    Originally posted by dazlin
    Originally posted by louch
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch

    there is no free version anymore

    yeah there is why the fk u think every1 and their brother has koxp ? and only reason cz koxp exist is BECAUSE free koxp exists and k2 takes 6 months to fkn update patch

    um, go to the koxp fucking site buddy
    says no more free koxp
    everyone pays for it



    Um do a little more fuckin research "buddy" and find out the CRACKED VERSION (FREE) is the fucking problem with attack enemy option!
    jesus you guys spend to much time online, your starting to get very hostile... over something this stupid
    sorry i dont normally do my "research" on hacks and cheats


    btw i partied with you in ardream tonight[/b]
    Hey you flamed someone who was in the right, while you was wrong. And you used hostile words first, I just followed suit. :P I usually do research cheats on the online games I play because I like to know what I'm up against. It's a habit I got from playing America's Army, another game plagued with hacking homo's.[/b][/quote]
    actually if you read the other guys post he swore at me first, so i swore back

  4. #49
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Originally posted by tolgahan
    i think he dont know how to use koxp and xtrap found him *
    ROFL u got OWNED. *
    Place n ppl is an important reason for crimes
    actually i am sorry u lost legit items , exp ...
    sorry *
    but this is coz of koxp so i am not sorry :P
    lol fool. Xtrap doesn't do anything! when you run KOXP, you dont even go through xtrap (told by my friend).

  5. #50
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Reminds me of a phrase from Forest Gump, Stupid is as stupid does

  6. #51
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    It may have been illegit Saigon, but it was funny as hell.

    PS. Remember what you said before you started? :P

  7. #52
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    : you knew the risks but u stil took um? shoulda traded of ur gear -_-

  8. #53
    Cocaine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    : you knew the risks but u stil took um? shoulda traded of ur gear -_-

    Funny that you said that. :P

  9. #54
    Senior Member Cammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Scotland, Aberdeen
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Thats funny this is.

    My friend got banned, He wasnt a turk... And when is it when people that arent turk they get banned? And if you ban a turk its like Racism? <_<

  10. #55
    dazlin
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Cammy
    Thats funny this is.

    My friend got banned, He wasnt a turk... And when is it when people that arent turk they get banned? And if you ban a turk its like Racism? <_<
    I think the reason the turks that are on daily in DCZ/CZ are not bein banned because the GM's work during Pacific standard time working hours. This is the time when hardly anyone is even in DCZ/CZ..

  11. #56
    Senior Member Makaveli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    I read the news the other day and i saw some guy was raping women and the police hadn't caught him

    So i went out and raped a few women, and they caught me... wow... what's up with that bias ehhh????

    Idiot

    ### Paddy has just owned Saigon ###[/b]
    +1

    Your fault for trying it. -_-

  12. #57
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Granny1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Granny1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    i think he dont know how to use koxp and xtrap found him *
    ROFL u got OWNED. *
    Place n ppl is an important reason for crimes
    actually i am sorry u lost legit items , exp ...
    sorry *
    but this is coz of koxp so i am not sorry :P
    lol fool. Xtrap doesn't do anything! when you run KOXP, you dont even go through xtrap (told by my friend).[/b]
    oh really? arent u smart enough to understand what i said. first sentence was kidding. you fool(told by friend)
    i know xtrap doesnt do anything coz koxp is using its own ko.exe .
    after koxp added an info mod which shows ppl lvl n hp i used it on my old lvl 46 rogue to see ppl's lvls .
    its was a naked rogue.i saw that some of my old friends told me lie abour their lvls <_< .

  13. #58
    ChosenAngel
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Granny1@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

    i think he dont know how to use koxp and xtrap found him *
    ROFL u got OWNED. *
    Place n ppl is an important reason for crimes
    actually i am sorry u lost legit items , exp ...
    sorry *
    but this is coz of koxp so i am not sorry :P

    lol fool. Xtrap doesn't do anything! when you run KOXP, you dont even go through xtrap (told by my friend).
    oh really? arent u smart enough to understand what i said. first sentence was kidding. you fool(told by friend)
    i know xtrap doesnt do anything coz koxp is using its own ko.exe .
    after koxp added an info mod which shows ppl lvl n hp i used it on my old lvl 46 rogue to see ppl's lvls .
    its was a naked rogue.i saw that some of my old friends told me lie abour their lvls <_< .[/b]
    so this is how a guy i met knew my hp when i told him my lvl? xD

  14. #59
    Crazy2010
    Guest

    Default

    lol if u wana koxp make sure u get the lastest version :rollseyes:

  15. #60
    WereIsTheLove
    Guest

    Default

    HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA XD!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG ROFLMAO

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •