Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lol turkish strike

This is a discussion on lol turkish strike within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at the chat box.......
Page: 1

Default lol turkish strike

look at the chat box....

king arthur

i hope they do it :wub:

yf there ys koxp we dont buy a pre

Speed

dude wtf... at least they showing support lol... good turks

i know its good but its funny

Lawless

Shit, best thing ive seen in awile. Koxp begins and ends with Turkish players. Once baba as a community says to itself its unacceptable it will go away. That and ONLY baba has he monetary leverage against K2 to force them to do anything, they outnumber all english/spanish/polish/swedish/amercian combined by at least 3 to 1. If legit babas quit /stop buying prem K2 will cringe instantly. If every English speaking player quit right now K2 wouldnt give a flying fuck.

that was on d2 or d3 i saw a couple turkish end koxp shoouts on d1 also

TunaFishyMe

i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it.
    fear the yellow

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow
    by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow
    by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.[/b]
    pfft, we can make nike shoes and plastic watches while program KOXP with our toes. Thats how efficient we are. Unless you useless spics who can only eat burritoes and hot sauce.

i honetly never thought i would c a turk shouting no koxp

WARP

use legcut dude!!

Lawless

Hey........Hotsauce pwns. Only thing on earth that can make poached ass tasty.

PinoyBoi

wow the day of apocalypse!!! I honestly never seen a legit turk in my ko career.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    fear the yellow
    What you apparently dont know is that the koxp being used in CZ is not even the current version released by koxp.net. The current version has had attack enemy removed. These douche bags are using an old cracked version for Koxp-PK. So all we need is a small patch, any change in code will disable this cracked koxp. Sure koxp.net will release a new version, but it will not have attack enemy function. I really could care less if these fags are using it on EXP'ing as if they cause me problems I can just go/do somewhere/somthing else. But when I gain 200np and lose 100np to koxpers It pisses me the fuck off, especially since I'm pking solo on scrolls 90% of the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast