Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lol turkish strike

This is a discussion on lol turkish strike within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> Originally posted by Dro @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow

by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.
    pfft, we can make nike shoes and plastic watches while program KOXP with our toes. Thats how efficient we are. Unless you useless spics who can only eat burritoes and hot sauce.[/b]
    We can also lawn your grass and do your mom while eating that burrito.

Making koxp with your toes? HA, chinese people isn't smart enough to even wear anything but sandals to avoid shoe lazes.. can't just tie them? nooo, too much brain work, wich is already burned from playing too much play station -_-

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @

i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow

by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.
    pfft, we can make nike shoes and plastic watches while program KOXP with our toes. Thats how efficient we are. Unless you useless spics who can only eat burritoes and hot sauce.[/b]
    We can also lawn your grass and do your mom while eating that burrito.

Making koxp with your toes? HA, chinese people isn't smart enough to even wear anything but sandals to avoid shoe lazes.. can't just tie them? nooo, too much brain work, wich is already burned from playing too much play station -_-

[/b][/quote]
    rofl

Originally posted by Speed
    dude wtf... at least they showing support lol... good turks
    wow. that brings my count of good turks to like 5! One more and I'll have to count them on two hands!!!!! wowzah!

Lawless

Yeah but you ever played nintendo against a Asian kid? You cant win, those tiny bastids are most leet. The 8 year old neighbor boy SMOKED my ass at mortal combat. And i had been playing it 5 years befor he was even born.

And where i live the only spanish folks are Mexican, and they can cut the grass while eating a burrito, but have to take nap in the sun before fecking somebodys mom.

Matador

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    fear the yellow
    by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.[/b]
    dont forget killing poor cats and dogs and eating them

FatM4n

either he is saying, if there is koxp we dont have to buy premium? or he dont buy prem cuz koxp is out

god knows if koxp can manipulated prem

god some people try and do something about the current shitty state of KO and they get criticised, i'm not sure this is a community i want to be a part of any more.

Just remember with that protest they have done a damn sight more than alot of you 'critics' have

i hope your not talking about me cuz i think its a good think buts its very funny at the same time

BobGreensley

ImTheLast posted no premium till there is no koxp on turkish forum too.
    http://www.knightonline.gen.tr/showthread....3478#post433478

OrcTank

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    fear the yellow

chinese arent ahead they just copy american shit. if you search china is the biggest counterfeiting country in the world and their government supports it. slow thinking americans.. its the japanese that are ahead. but they still are more on to refining a good idea.

tolgahan

Chinese ppl are good at team work.they work together.population is about 1.5 billion so its normal to have smart ppl high %
    Americans are good at money.If something helps earning money they develop it.I dunno well the americans but politicans are fags. 1st is ibne BUSH
    my country have stars? no ,anyone has? no, So all the shit is the same shit.
    and the topic point is not about countries
    There is an offtopic section out there. Next time try to use it.

ANZAC_Mondane

pfft,, we are as bad as one another ,,, Yanks are Lazyand Greedy slobs,, Turks are Cheating Pricks,, Japs,, Chinks are Nerds ,, and Me,, Im Aussie ,, and we are Lazy,, Perverted and Rather Surf and Get Welfare then Work :P ,, ,all topics i see are getting twisted into nothing about what was Origanly Post,,, Heck "" Just like this post

i know Kosp is Bad ,, But we shouldnt haveto need a patch to fix Cheats ,, we need Gm banning Obviouse Cheats 24/7 ,, i mean,, let a Gm go to war adn jsut bann every person that Kosp him ,, im sure with in a Hr,, People will be wondering if Turkey has DC

the good turks are the ones that haven't found the link to the koxp website yet.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Originally posted by giga
    the good turks are the ones that haven't found the link to the koxp website yet.

Nah the ''GOOD'' turks just dont have money for prem so they will bring the others down... -_-

dazlin

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    and Me,, Im Aussie ,, and we are Lazy,, Perverted and Rather Surf and Get Welfare then Work *
    Wow sounds alot like us Americans. Except we smoke weed, drink beer, and collect welfare.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast