Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lol turkish strike

This is a discussion on lol turkish strike within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow allen u stupid cunt, why the hell do u still show ur face on these forums? u stupid scammer, ...
Page: 3

zetazeta

wow allen u stupid cunt, why the hell do u still show ur face on these forums? u stupid scammer, until ALL of OWA's items are recovered i will still count u as a scammer, since you and allen are best friends IRL, you OBVIOUSLY know what happenend to that shit. And if u were innocent, why block all of us on msn? stupid dickhead scammer

HARDCOREKILLA

sdasd

Psy

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow
    by chinese people? aren't they too busy making my nike shoes and wrist plastic watches to like make programs? Don't be such a comie tuna... ops, too late.[/b]
    Do you realise how much money cheating programs for this game brings in?

Originally posted by zetazeta
    wow allen u stupid cunt, why the hell do u still show ur face on these forums? u stupid scammer, until ALL of OWA's items are recovered i will still count u as a scammer, since you and allen are best friends IRL, you OBVIOUSLY know what happenend to that shit. *And if u were innocent, why block all of us on msn? stupid dickhead scammer
    lol are u a dumbass? the only reason i downloaded msn was becuase you wanted to talk to me about logos i havnt logged since ask anyone i hate msn im always on xfire everyday and i know what happend to the items and no one has them ok? give it up i earned all my 1337 chitins +7 and glave +7

the_stiffmeister

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta
    wow allen u stupid cunt, why the hell do u still show ur face on these forums? u stupid scammer, until ALL of OWA's items are recovered i will still count u as a scammer, since you and allen are best friends IRL, you OBVIOUSLY know what happenend to that shit. *And if u were innocent, why block all of us on msn? stupid dickhead scammer
    lol are u a dumbass? the only reason i downloaded msn was becuase you wanted to talk to me about logos i havnt logged since ask anyone i hate msn im always on xfire everyday and i know what happend to the items and no one has them ok? give it up i earned all my 1337 chitins +7 and glave +7[/b]

1st off... as a fellow white housian(allen knows what this is), i say allen is right

2ndly... allen is a dirty dirty beaner so you have a right to suspect

3rdly... he doesnt have OWA's shit all his stuff he got legit

Only a few ways to fix this stuff.

#1. K2 pays off AK4U creator of KOXP.
    #2. K2 asks MGames for daily patches to slow KOXP from updating. Eventually driving him AFK.
    #3. People in Cafe's see someone using that shit in CZ and just stomp the shit out of them in the Cafe.
    #4. Everyone uses KOXP and doesnt buy premium and now a MMORPG has become a FPS.

dont be hatin just cuz im mexican...

snipelord

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys understand that K2 cant really do that much. *KOXP is written by chinese people so we will always be ahead of you slow thinking americans. *K2 has to wait for MGames to patch the bug, which as everyone knows, takes forever. *And within two days, KOXP writers have already found a hole and abuse it. *
    fear the yellow
    japs make it, chinese mass produce it koreans play it... (no racism intended, me and my 3 friends (one was japenese, one was chinese, and one was korean) thought of that)

the_stiffmeister

im not hatin dude... just sayin... since we live in by far the most racist state in the country and some people (named clay mcmurtry) are somewhat impartial to other races that arent white because, afterall, he is a grand wizard in the KKK. lol. and to answer your ? from earlier, i got coined from that gay ass antares...

lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123