Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 8K aint a bad payoff for standing around for a couple of days....
Page: 2

Kik0

8K aint a bad payoff for standing around for a couple of days.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    i thout the ps3 was region free? and why are people paying that much for a console.... they could prob fly to japan pic one up and fly back for tht price lol ><
    japan's ps3 all sold out dude... there was a shortage if i'm not wrong.. 100k were supplied to japan's game industries and it was a sold-out... and thats probably why they decided to postpone the europe release to nxt yr march... and any ps3 found in europe = illegal

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    pff screw the ps3 xbox 360 ftw :wub:
    +1

saintsrow
    Splintercell: Double agent

online gaming ftw !!!!

i love to be a spy

lol i have 5 ps3's that will be going on ebay soon and i have another 15 that i will be selling locally at a auction

i dont have this personally but im in on it :X lets jus say one of the best buys in michigan didn't sell any ps3's LOL!

Million

Originally posted by Private
    lol i have 5 ps3's that will be going on ebay soon and i have another 15 that i will be selling locally at a auction

i dont have this personally but im in on it :X lets jus say one of the best buys in michigan didn't sell any ps3's LOL!
    lol how u got so many?

Matador

Originally posted by Private

wtf u do steal a whole god damn truck?

FatM4n

Ps3 is regional free. Im gonna import from usa or europe, cuz in sweden mars 2007 realeses ps3 here

itsVision

Someone paid over 30k USD for a PS3. :lol:

Hypnos

the wii is cool but...it doesnt have games of epic preportions like halo 3 or gears of war...or oblivion
    The new Zelda title is getting perfect (IE: 10/10) scores on review sites. Halo 3 isn't until late next year.

Sony is pulling the same thing that they did with the PS2. Supply so small that it creates huge demand.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=212

ps3 is also having a lot of problems in japan, so many bugs, and wii ftw especially since you can download old games onto the system, like nes and n64 games, <3

Originally posted by Icemat
    ps3 is also having a lot of problems in japan, so many bugs, and wii ftw especially since you can download old games onto the system, like nes and n64 games, <3
    u can do that with ps2 and probably ps3 too its called emulat0rzzzzz

and no we stole no truck we just robbed it

also alot the buyers on ebay snatching up ps3's usually they dont even go for as high as the bid gets gotta remember with ebay theres a lot of stolen paypals used and people get fucked this way

susGe

the wii is cool but...it doesnt have games of epic preportions like halo 3 or gears of war...or oblivion
    if by epic preportions you mean games with awe inspiring graphics then yeah wii wont have games of "epic preportions". The only thing ps3 and xbox360 have over the wii is graphics. To some of us graphics dont matter as much as solid game play.

Million

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    u can do that with ps2 and probably ps3 too its called emulat0rzzzzz

and no we stole no truck we just robbed it

also alot the buyers on ebay snatching up ps3's usually they dont even go for as high as the bid gets gotta remember with ebay theres a lot of stolen paypals used and people get fucked this way[/b]
    ahah ur my hero bro .
    seriously how did u manage to rob it .

P.S the highest PS3 sold was for 100m , yes 100 million USD.

Million

StartPraying

idiot, look at the winning bid, newb accounts just bidding to make it higher. Fake bids 100%.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast