Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no im sorry but halo is possibly the best online fps . i quit halo awhile ago but i was ...
Page: 6

no im sorry but halo is possibly the best online fps . i quit halo awhile ago but i was dam near pro alot of people critisize me for using the smart joy frag but i was able to play against some of the best worldwide halo players and they all also complained that i did alot of things they weren't able to do with remote . Do i think i was the best halo player ever ? no i barely commited to halo like i do other games but was i unstoppable ? yes i was

Originally posted by Aqu
    all of the halo games have been, and will remain to be, utter pieces of shit.
    +1, i couldnt stand the game, the only decent fps are counterstrike and goldeneye

was just xbox's excuse for not having any decent games

SonOfGod

ps3 for lyfe !!! is this real though?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150059269467

priest_

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Aqu@
    +1, i couldnt stand the game, the only decent fps are counterstrike and goldeneye

was just xbox's excuse for not having any decent games[/b]
    indeed

<!--QuoteBegin-SonOfGod

ps3 for lyfe !!! is this real though?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150059269467
    retard

<!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

What about Soldier of Fortune <.<

pretty decent game (the first one)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Golden eye on the N64 kicked ass.

I miss good old Sonic and Mario, Street fighter 2 on the SNES and the orginal Mortal combat omg the good old days :wub:

I use to love my Amiga 500 :wub: games like Batman the movie and New Zeland story.

Fuck showing my age now.

priest_

Originally posted by Felix
    Golden eye on the N64 kicked ass.

I miss good old Sonic and Mario, Street fighter 2 on the SNES and the orginal Mortal combat omg the good old days *:wub: *
    eh, sonic sucks. but the rest of the games are awesome :P

KOMBAT

Hells Kitchen

halo was great, but halo 2 wasnt all that great imo. Hope they do great with halo 3 .

<!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

Goldeneye did pwn, i remember playing that game for hours with my friends. I always lost but it wasn't a problem, i still had fun :P

susGe

personally the only way i see ps3 doing well in the long run is if they figure a way to drop the price, and if they can keep Final Fantasy exclusive. If they cant then sony is in for some problems. The only great games they will have for there system is the games they make. Which could work because sony usually makes pretty good games.

wtf is this in the general section for

mm2

Originally posted by Festo
    wtf is this in the general section for
    because ko has turned into complete shit and isnt worth talking about
    anymore.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu

was just xbox's excuse for not having any decent games
    Goldeneye did pwn, i remember playing that game for hours with my friends. I always lost but it wasn't a problem, i still had fun :P[/b]
    invisibility cheat ftw h43r: now THAT was a challenge...4 player multiplayer with every1 invis...u actually had to look around :P if u see something move: start shooting since u werent 100% invis it kinda distorted the background through ur char so u could see the peolpe if u look hard enough

Originally posted by susGe
    personally the only way i see ps3 doing well in the long run is if they figure a way to drop the price, and if they can keep Final Fantasy exclusive. *If they cant then sony is in for some problems. *The only great games they will have for there system is the games they make. *Which could work because sony usually makes pretty good games.
    the price isn't a problem.. considering they are completely sold out.. And besides.. America has the lowest amount of unemployed people they've had in the last 5 years.. people have money

and Final Fantasy only hit the 360 because they wanted to see how it would fair on their online service.. It didn't do that well. And I can understand Final fantasy on the wii.. it was a nintendo exclusive game for the first 6.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

final fantasy online games=shit....one of the things that make ff so great are the stories...online game=no ending u just play til u get bored....fuck that -_- i refuse to ever play a FF online game

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast