Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix I use to love my Amiga 500 *:wub: *games like Batman the movie and New Zeland ...
Page: 7

Kik0

Originally posted by Felix

I use to love my Amiga 500 *:wub: *games like Batman the movie and New Zeland story.

Fuck showing my age now.
    Cannon fodder, walker, Monkey island, all the team17 stuff... I still have my A600 with 2 shoeboxes full of games that I play occasionally.

Hells Kitchen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww2iMqkiHns

^ for you final fantasy lovers :P

Banned

Originally posted by mm2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mm2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    wtf is this in the general section for
    because ko has turned into complete shit and isnt worth talking about
    anymore.[/b]
    +1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...9&highlight=ps3

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

So..walmart opens at 7 am right? only place they didnt have preorders.. i got there as soon as i can. i was #11 in line........walmart only had 9....

i might have to beat up old grandmas to get a wii <_<

Banned Senior Member

Why wouldn't walmart have preorders? Every other one I heard of had them, including the ones of people that I know who got one

Or you can beat up old grandmas to get $2200 to get a ps3 off ebay

Edit: nvm, now they are down to 1200 on ebay

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i saw one on ebay for 850, but fuck paying 600 is aready obsered. not going any higher, just gonna wait till chinese newyear and get all that money

Banned Senior Member

meh, I dont see any for $850, one went for like 980 or so at the last minute. Hell, the night of the launch I saw someone sell a god damn email ( somthing like [email protected] ) for over $300 <_<

Edit: nvm, some people are complete idiots who cant read auctions right:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-PS3...1QQcmdZViewItem
    $810 for an email, just ended now

Originally posted by Private
    no im sorry but halo is possibly the best online fps . i quit halo awhile ago but i was dam near pro alot of people critisize me for using the smart joy frag but i was able to play against some of the best worldwide halo players and they all also complained that i did alot of things they weren't able to do with remote . Do i think i was the best halo player ever ? no i barely commited to halo like i do other games but was i unstoppable ? yes i was
    your posts make me LOL more and more

one person at a time but yes i was one of the best halo players neear start of halo2 and release of smart joy frag

me and me team all local played halo2 for a week straight no sleep only dorito mountain dew and buritos from 711

we were all very good and everyone know us alto butg when ppls tart blue screen cheat first we seen it once we figured it out we quit and it took microsoft along time to fix this so we never come bakc to halo

b ugt thr tursth remain smart fjoy rag is best over anyh remote

Originally posted by Private
    one person at a time but yes i was one of the best halo players neear start of halo2 and release of smart joy frag

me and me team all local played halo2 for a week straight no sleep only dorito mountain dew and buritos from 711 *

we were all very good and everyone know us alto butg when ppls tart blue screen cheat first we seen it once we figured it out we quit and it took microsoft along time to fix this so we never come bakc to halo

Lay off the alcohol

bro i is agood gnetrle men whnen i am drunkj jsut now i comef rom cordial shoppe and lasdy behidn stand she say i am anice man and givce me her number today nevt weekj i will calkl her

and i not bads cuz da drink cuz if thid jketboard

priest_

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

me and me team all local played halo2 for a week straight no sleep only dorito mountain dew and buritos from 711 *

Lay off the alcohol [/b]
    he's not drunk, he's just retarded

private its so fucking obvious your just typing like that on purpose to get attention. If you were really drunk it wouldnt just be every other word with 1 wrong letter...

Cocaine

Originally posted by PADDY
    Wii will wee on every competitor, the only console dedicated to gaming, and remembering that games are made to entertain... and Zelda... lol, you think any other games series even touches on the beauty of Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Windwaker you must be high

Metal Gear Solid series > Zelda series

Metal Gear Sold has had better story lines than any game I have ever played. It's by far the best 3rd person shooter series ever created. The graphics on the MGS games are phenominal as well.

Cocaine

Double post....Laggy internet.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast