Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go analyze my text bro u think i give two shits i was on laptop last night and i've been ...
Page: 9

go analyze my text bro u think i give two shits i was on laptop last night and i've been using split keyboard since i started with pcs which is why its soo fucking random if u look at my text now it is perfect but its simply because i've had to take time and correct the shit i dont really bother with that shit at 2 am

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    private its so fucking obvious your just typing like that on purpose to get attention. *If you were really drunk it wouldnt just be every other word with 1 wrong letter...
    Pretty much everything thing he's said in this thread is to get attention. Him and some friends robbed a truck with 13 PS3's.. thats fucking hilarious. Best halo 2 player and no one has heard of him.. Again.. hilarious[/b]
    and fuck u bro i didn't rob shit im just one of there connects i know many buyers for shit like this and it was 20 ps3s 5 of which sold abay

FatM4n

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by Renzuk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

private its so fucking obvious your just typing like that on purpose to get attention. *If you were really drunk it wouldnt just be every other word with 1 wrong letter...

Pretty much everything thing he's said in this thread is to get attention. Him and some friends robbed a truck with 13 PS3's.. thats fucking hilarious. Best halo 2 player and no one has heard of him.. Again.. hilarious
    and fuck u bro i didn't rob shit im just one of there connects i know many buyers for shit like this and it was 20 ps3s 5 of which sold abay[/b]
    You just made my dream of a regular turkish humabeing true, False and robbing and bragging about it

zelda wind waker FTW ^^
    but MGS & God Of War is TERRIBLE :wub:

susGe

Originally posted by Festo
    wtf is this in the general section for
    because there isnt a general gaming section. *cough*... >_>

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789