lol wtf?

This is a discussion on lol wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just died in CZ AoE ravens and I didn't lose xp O.O Was in Beramus 1. Did anyone experience ...
Page: 1

R4zor

Default lol wtf?

I just died in CZ AoE ravens and I didn't lose xp O.O Was in Beramus 1. Did anyone experience the same kind of thing or was I just really lucky?

and no I didnt get last-hitted by an orc, didnt lose NP either

its a known bug, happened to me more than once already ^_^ (i think twice actually xD).

You died from poison, which causes no exp loss, same thing happens with manticores.

R4zor

it says the last hit was 574 HP..

Originally posted by karysa
    You died from poison, which causes no exp loss, same thing happens with manticores.
    whats ur saying is total bullshit since it happened to from with trolls.
    also, i died from centaurs the same way twice and only once i didnt loose exp points.

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-karysa
    whats ur saying is total bullshit since it happened to from with trolls.
    also, i died from centaurs the same way twice and only once i didnt loose exp points.[/b]
    Just because maybe there is another bug that causes no exp loss doesnt mean what I said is bullshit. It has happened to me and my ex-clannies numerous times on manticores. Everytime we died from poison = no exp loss.

*add-It's the same type of bug as if your archer using poison arrow, if the mob dies from the poison dot = you get no experience from the kill.

narinn114

i died from poisen and i always get exped... <_<