Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!!

This is a discussion on GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Want to represent your country for the upcoming LAN Tournament on Germany for the European regional Finals? Do you have ...
Page: 1

Default GnGWC qualifiers starts this July!!

Want to represent your country for the upcoming LAN Tournament on Germany for the European regional Finals?
    Do you have what it takes to win the regional and compete for the World Championship on Korea?

It will be possible this coming July presented to you by MGame and NTTgame. They will be organizing the qualifying event that will start on the first week of July. The event will be available for USKO and EUKO clans. See you on the tournament!
    For more information check:

EUKO
    [GNGWC] Knight Online goes to GNGWC 2012!

USKO
    [GNGWC] Knight Online goes to GNGWC 2012!

lol is this guy from mgame or something? like they already are promoting enough ^^ dont need to post it here lol

Banned Regular Member

it says 2 clans...
    i didnt read it all but does that mean its just 2 clans or 1 clan from each race?

what clans do you think will make it from cwest?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    it says 2 clans...
    i didnt read it all but does that mean its just 2 clans or 1 clan from each race?

If others clans wont cheat with nps transfers its will be probably BadFamily and Animosity.

But its kinda f4kd up that they make ppls go germany (even if they paying tho) , a lot of ppls cant go there cuz of work / army / real llife issues etc...

Anyway would be funny if some clan wins and tell ntt , "Sorry we cant come" xD.

Good luck everyone =).

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    If others clans wont cheat with nps transfers its will be probably BadFamily and Animosity.

But its kinda f4kd up that they make ppls go germany (even if they paying tho) , a lot of ppls cant go there cuz of work / army / real llife issues etc...

Good luck everyone =).
    afraid to go to germany?
    Phar0 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Mgame paying full for the flight and hotel, food, expenses. I almost want to go just for the free vacation

This is a nice event for them to do, at least it shows up they do care some for the players and are spending a lot of money on this fun trip.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    afraid to go to germany?
    hahahaha touché

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    it says 2 clans...

it was stated in their forum that "We’ll select 36(2 per each server) TOP clans according to NP you gained in that certain time (7th July 10:00am CEST - 8th July 10:00 CEST)" - so it will be in any race.. they will only choose the top 2 clans who got the highest NP gained in the given time

Good luck everyone =).
    well, were also afraid of those cheaters entering the said event but then MGames/NTTGames will probably strictly monitor that event since they already know that there are a lot of cheaters in game. In fact they were banning now KOXP and Gold farmer that was pretty nice that those f*ck`n cheater getting banned.. lmao!

Anyways were going to participate in this event.. and Good luck to us BTW, The accomodations ain't bad at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    Mgame paying full for the flight and hotel, food, expenses. I almost want to go just for the free vacation

This is a nice event for them to do, at least it shows up they do care some for the players and are spending a lot of money on this fun trip.
    WTF o.O is hard to belive that xD but i hope they comply :P

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post

U can pretty much guarentee that this wont happen lol... why would mgame/nttgame pay for all the players to come out there and then make u pay for a ticket to get in ? makes no sence, if u think Nttgame will pay for every1 hotel/food/airfare/ticket to get in gamecom, you must be off your rocker bro.
    Last edited by KOnewb1984; 07-05-2012 at 01:26 PM.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    U can pretty much guarentee that this wont happen lol... why would mgame/nttgame pay for all the players to come out there and then make u pay for a ticket to get in ? makes no sence, if u think Nttgame will pay for every1 hotel/food/airfare/ticket to get in gamecom, you must be off your rocker bro.
    You know when you say "hotel" it doesn't mean it'll be 5 stars hotel, it will prolly be some hostel where you pay like 10$/night and food... How much can eggs some cheese and bread can cost..?

And I'm sure that when they say "clan" they mean 8 men party… So it's just 16 players for each game (32 overall)

Just think about it... That competition give them world wide adversity... MGame and NTT won't spend money without thinking what will happen after that...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    You think I'm making it up? I didn't pull that out my ass bro, I'm just quoting them lol

How will the winners get to the Germany, Europe?

We will pay for the flights:
    We will cover up to $500 for the players from Turkey, Europe and Middle East and up to $1000 for the players from other continents.
    Also our players won't need to worry about all other expenses like hotels, meals etc. eNTiTy Game will take care of it.
    [GNGWC] New informations about the tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You know when you say "hotel" it doesn't mean it'll be 5 stars hotel, it will prolly be some hostel where you pay like 10$/night and food... How much can eggs some cheese and bread can cost..?

And I'm sure that when they say "clan" they mean 8 men party… So it's just 16 players for each game (32 overall)

Just think about it... That competition give them world wide adversity... MGame and NTT won't spend money without thinking what will happen after that...
    Im guessing you mean advertisement, in which case the only advertising that would happen would be the fucking aweful state of the game/graphics. There will be other HUGE games there D3/SC/WoW/SW, the only possible conclusion is that they want to attract a buyer who see's potential in the pvp system. I can't see them thinking "We'll take this wonderful game to GC and everyone will realise how awesomely awesome it is and come play for 40 bucks a month!"

KO is out-dated, it's not even on the same playing field as other games out there. The only reason this game keeps going is because it has a small community, everyone knows everyone and it keeps people hooked. That's pretty much the only reason it still exists. I call bullshit, I don't think they will take anyone, just a bit of random hype.

"We will cover up to...", they're getting smarter.

Good luck everyone =).
    Animosity hahahah they fvcking Nps transfer all the time. so does integrity..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Animosity hahahah they fvcking Nps transfer all the time. so does integrity..
    And BF is the epitome of legitimacy yes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast