Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lolz notice that we dont coins now?

This is a discussion on lolz notice that we dont coins now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; finaly k2 do something :P...
Page: 3

Guardianse

finaly k2 do something :P

BobGreensley

if K2 think by giving no coins and exp to players who kill mobs 14 lvls and below there lvl will stop koxpers. They are wrong. In moradon u will still see koxpers at gavolts, and kecoons. They not there for exp or coins. They are there farming gavolt scales and kekuri rings. And in EMC and Moradon, instead of kill smilodons they will simply goto uruk hai or find something where they can run shoot.[/b]
    Imagine how hard it is going to be to do the uruk hai and uruk blade quests now.

i guess this is to basically lower the price and it may stuff up koxp auto loot ... ( not sure ) but i know it will lower the prices slowly maybe in the next month or so but alot of people will want money and the only way to to sell and if they merchant for a high price then people wont buy because they dont have the money which will make the prices go down so i think this is a good move from k2 for now ... but maybe if they keep this it will yes ... screw up a good game and less and less people are not going to play ko anymore

wawh

i guess this is to basically lower the price and it may stuff up koxp auto loot ... ( not sure ) but i know it will lower the prices slowly maybe in the next month or so but alot of people will want money and the only way to to sell and if they merchant for a high price then people wont buy because they dont have the money which will make the prices go down so i think this is a good move from k2 for now ... but maybe if they keep this it will yes ... screw up a good game and less and less people are not going to play ko anymore [/b]
    where you'd think coins really come from? i dont see anyone farming hours glyptodonts for cash.. well legit players atleast
    its from duping... as long as there is a dupe method, the server will have a high sell cost

Banned Senior Member

OMG my topic still alive>,<

lol yea because this is a really stupid idea k2 came up with :S

im 99% sure they did this so that the amount of coins per server will go down..

im 99% sure they did this so that the amount of coins per server will go down..[/b]
    +1

im 99% sure they did this so that the amount of coins per server will go down..[/b]

Capt. Obvious, eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123