Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Long term Premium Now Available

This is a discussion on Long term Premium Now Available within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only after 4 years they do it! Think it's getting people ready for the 83 patch[/b] lol better start stacking ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

Only after 4 years they do it!

Think it's getting people ready for the 83 patch[/b]
    lol better start stacking up on those plat prems to exp :P

ha, nice... and now image problems (we all know it) with payment... K2-GF will take $95 for Plat, but you will get error, money out and no premium, so you will try pay again and pay 2x $95 and ask for returning first $95... do you think that K2-GF will give you back first (or any bad made payment) payed money? NO WAY... another good way how to be rich

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You still only get the 800 G1.. So for 180 day platinum you save 30$(off normal price monthly), then lose 50$ in g1 credits, so in the end you lost 20$ not including the 5 trinas you wont get. K2 is good at making money I'll give em that..

*btw if you look at info for the 180 platinum item you will see it says 800 g1 credits etc.. (its like buying 1 plat not 6 just 6x longer days)[/b]
    if it's like that, then that blows big time

What if something comes up and you've bought 180 days plat prem, but need to quit ko for a bit. xD? Mabey this is just to entice people to not quit when new patch comes out, as some may do.[/b]
    genius!

that may be exactly why,how true....

You still only get the 800 G1.. So for 180 day platinum you save 30$(off normal price monthly), then lose 50$ in g1 credits, so in the end you lost 20$ not including the 5 trinas you wont get. K2 is good at making money I'll give em that..

*btw if you look at info for the 180 platinum item you will see it says 800 g1 credits etc.. (its like buying 1 plat not 6 just 6x longer days)[/b]
    :S why would some1 buy it if its like that -.- in the end u get less ..

lets see how long they have this crap up for :P prob take it down when they realize no ones buying it.

lets see how long they have this crap up for :P prob take it down when they realize no ones buying it.[/b]

Prolly a couple of bad chargebacks and back to normal...

lil_mageskillz

lets see how long they have this crap up for :P prob take it down when they realize no ones buying it.[/b]
    why would they take it off? not like they loseing money having it on there.

Some people are so lazy.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

save thirty dollars.. vs losing 5x trina+ 5x 800 g1 credits.... someone do the math?

Banned Senior Member

Red face

[/b]
    I see that K2 is desperate to get more money.

lovel12345

more money for k2 ><

Banned

Any 1 else tried to buy? I tried to buy the 90 platty and i get stuck on white screen on checkout...any1 else havin the same issue?

Any 1 else tried to buy? I tried to buy the 90 platty and i get stuck on white screen on checkout...any1 else havin the same issue?[/b]
    Noob. Just buy 1 30 day plat premmy and have the auto buy thing on. That way you get 3x g1 creds and 3x trinas. In the end you get more bang for your buck by doing this.

Banned

actually, if you read, it says you get trina and 800 G1 credits (for each 30 days) meaning you get 3 trinas and 2400 G1 credits...but asking a guy like you to read the small print would be like asking you to lick the cum off the bottom of my nuts after you blow me...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast