Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Long term Premium Now Available

This is a discussion on Long term Premium Now Available within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL. I havent even been in game to check. I was just going off what the other guys said....
Page: 3

LOL. I havent even been in game to check. I was just going off what the other guys said.

PainInDaAss

Boom Boom

Vicious

And 5k hp+mp pots? yay now I can xp for 3 days before I have to buy more!

sarcasm aside, just wait until ko4life is flooded with people saying they got banned after a week of buying this, lose so much $$

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

This reminds me of the "loyalty contract" system (maybe it's not the correct word) used by telephone and internet service providers. By buying the service, you agree to use it for 1 or 2 years and if you want to quit you must pay a lot to break the contract. The only benefit for this is to the company: if the customer realizes that the service is bad, he will always lose, either by having to pay for the rest of the loyalty period or by paying the contract-breaking fee. In this case you lose at the beginning and you can't get anything back if you quit. Also don't forget the numerous "paid but didn't receive prem" posts. This will now happen with larger-scale payments.

mrmagic2008

anybody notice silver monthly is $14.95 now and you get no trina or 800 gc? You just get a tears and 200gc.

also, I wouldn't go beyond monthly.... who knows, maybe the next day you'll get banned for something dumb and knowing how K2 service is, it'll take 180 days just to get your account back lol.

Banned

anybody notice silver monthly is $14.95 now and you get no trina or 800 gc? You just get a tears and 200gc.

also, I wouldn't go beyond monthly.... who knows, maybe the next day you'll get banned for something dumb and knowing how K2 service is, it'll take 180 days just to get your account back lol.[/b]
    +1 to that, knowing my luck, i&#39;ll get banned for telling the GM to fuck himself after not spawning Felenkor at boss events....after i finnaly get this gayass 90 day prem to work >.<

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Boom Boom
    [/b]

login prefrences?

does that mean if ur non prem u will get dced soon as a plat shows up?

StoneColdAngel

178.00 for 180 days Plat Prem thats a damn much h34r: Makes me recognice how much I payed for Prems over the years.

178.00 for 180 days Plat Prem thats a damn much h34r: Makes me recognice how much I payed for Prems over the years.[/b]

loll go to mykol and seee lol last time that i had gone on mine i think was lke 700 in 2 years :blink:

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

login prefrences?

does that mean if ur non prem u will get dced soon as a plat shows up?[/b]
    No, that only means the server will let you in even if there are 1400+ users on and not tell you that they are "sorry for this inconvenience". Note that it&#39;s called login preference and not gameplay preference.

No, that only means the server will let you in even if there are 1400+ users on and not tell you that they are "sorry for this inconvenience". Note that it&#39;s called login preference and not gameplay preference.[/b]

ah i gets u now

ha, nice... and now image problems (we all know it) with payment... K2-GF will take $95 for Plat, but you will get error, money out and no premium, so you will try pay again and pay 2x $95 and ask for returning first $95... do you think that K2-GF will give you back first (or any bad made payment) payed money? NO WAY... another good way how to be rich [/b]
    omg this just happened to me, it caused me an over draft cause it said denied so I tried it twice those fuck bags, will I get my prem atleast? I made my bank do a stop payment on one of the charges

tommyleonghk

monthly prem > package prem

If someone bought that 6months prem and gets hacked the 1st 2 months down the road.... play naked for 4 months?

IronSeba

11. 5 k hp and mp pots nice ;p

Stop complaining, if you think your account is un-safe or you think you might quit after a month then only buy the 30 days, this option is good if you know your gonna use all the days, saves you money + free pots.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast