Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Long term Premium Now Available

This is a discussion on Long term Premium Now Available within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they also made bronze prem also. just to let you know :P[/b] Fcking retarted k2 !!!!!!...
Page: 5

they also made bronze prem also. just to let you know :P[/b]
    Fcking retarted k2 !!!!!!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Also, shit happens...What happens when your playing and a new server comes out and BB goes half the people in your server xD...theres goes a big waste of prem also. I think if anything, people should just buy the 90 day one, because it's not that long, and everyone know's that when a new server comes out, people quit after about 3 months of getting tired.[/b]
    thats a good point

GenTinoS

Wow ! 180 days PLAT PREM ..

kaanzor69

doesn't work i just tried to buy bronze 90 day and it didnt work :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hahahaha Bronze Prem? xD come on you poh little fella

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

bronze is a great deal if you&#39;ve got your items sealed and plan on just pking for a long time. hit lvl 80 and just get 6 months of bronze lawl. idk if some one already mentioned this. just hit reply so don&#39;t get too pissed off if some one already beat me to this ><

kaanzor69

hahahaha Bronze Prem? xD come on you poh little fella[/b]
    ended it up getting silver and it gave trinas piece, tears of kardarvis, and 200 g1, and 35 mp hp pots

also i just need the prem to login, no time to level so i just go 70 dungeon and dlw ft :P mayb pk in ardream some

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

In my opinion this is the stupidest thing K2 has come up with yet.

lil_mageskillz

In my opinion this is the stupidest thing K2 has come up with yet.[/b]
    making ppl save money on prem is stupid?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

In my opinion this is the stupidest thing K2 has come up with yet.[/b]

making ppl save money on prem is stupid?[/b]
    he just wanna post something, we also can call it spam
    and btw he is a lil brainless anyway...

I like the idea of K2 ppl can save some money, savin money is always a good idea,
    but now we can see that this game is rlly expensive, i would neva pay
    that much $ thats crazy h34r:

he just wanna post something, we also can call it spam
    and btw he is a lil brainless anyway...[/b]
    Lol you really need to give up and stop crying about GANGSTA just because your rolling in +7 chitins and +0 ruby rings rofl.
    I can tell your flaming me just because of your jealousy, too bad you and your buddies on the forum got owned several times after trying to make more topics about us eh?
    bb

oO Jc Oo

the thing is...we must move of game :lol: or we gonna get poor xD

+1 your right about that, there are MANY more premium packages that are in the ko database, only one I can remember is Royal premium but there are much more I have seen in the database( MYKO&#39;s 1299 database ) and those will only keep getting more and more expensive.. :/
    Thing that sucks is they keep making it soooooooo worth getting and it&#39;s hard to resist :s

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Lol you really need to give up and stop crying about GANGSTA just because your rolling in +7 chitins and +0 ruby rings rofl.
    I can tell your flaming me just because of your jealousy, too bad you and your buddies on the forum got owned several times after trying to make more topics about us eh?
    bb[/b]
    ty now i know also that u ask forum mods to mute "us" lol
    such a brainless idiot btw u started flaming
    ohh sry that i dont babashop +9 items and use +7chitin xD again owend better shout up^^

and to the topic like i said before
    I like the idea of K2 ppl can save some money, savin money is always a good idea,
    but now we can see that this game is rlly expensive, i would neva pay
    that much $ thats crazy

We can&#39;t even get a 30 day warning on whats going on in the future of the game let alone get a 180 or 90 day. Who would want to spend 180 dollars on a prem and then the game go back to 60 days of speed hacking arrow shower nightmare that has happend before. If a game had great patch updates <( i mean by great is fix the problem and not cause 3 more), great customer Service, up to date information on patch release dates, advance information alone and online gm&#39;s then maybe they should come out with this type of Premium Service, but the fact is they don&#39;t have the great Service they don&#39;t even have Moderately good service. I would discourage anyone from purchasing a prem longer than 30 days. You never know what the future holds in this game so you should be able to control your short term part of it at a Minimum.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast